Read-Along With Me discussion

MONTHLY WRAP UP > July 2014

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 02:31PM) (new)

July has officially come to a halt and the lovely August has come out of nowhere! Down below recap everything that you have read in the month of July, so that you can keep track of the amount of books you read per month!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 02:40PM) (new)

This month I have read 8 books and 1 novella.

5 Stars

I don't usually give books 5 stars unless my mind was blown. As you can tell, my average rating is like 3.39 stars!

4.5 Stars
Boy21 by Matthew Quick Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

4 Stars
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Assassin and the Princess (Throne of Glass, #1.1) by Sarah J. Maas

3.5 Stars
Deeper (Caroline & West, #1) by Robin York The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu

2 Stars
The Merciless (The Merciless, #1) by Danielle Vega Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins

1 Star
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

message 3: by Wing (last edited Aug 01, 2014 04:33PM) (new)

Wing (wingt) I read 18 books in July! Majority of them were manga/graphic novel though. Haha

5 stars

The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Seraph of the End, Vol. 1 Vampire Reign by Takaya Kagami Seraph of the End, Vol. 2 by Takaya Kagami Seraph of the End, Vol. 3 by Takaya Kagami

4 stars

Archetype by M.D. Waters Wolf Children Ame & Yuki by Mamoru Hosoda Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley Phantom Thief Jeanne, Vol. 1 by Arina Tanemura Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1 by Maki Minami

3 stars

Bound (Mastered, #1) by Lorelei James The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass Alice in the Country of Clover Nightmare by QuinRose Frankenweenie A Graphic Novel by Tim Burton Through the Woods by Emily Carroll Deadman Wonderland Volume 1 (Deadman Wonderland, #1) by Jinsei Kataoka Deadman Wonderland Volume 2 (Deadman Wonderland, #2) by Jinsei Kataoka

2 stars

This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki

1 star

The Merciless (The Merciless, #1) by Danielle Vega

message 4: by electra (new)

electra | 159 comments This month I read 5 books and 1 short story. Gotta work on reading more this month >.<

5 Stars

In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters Dumbledore's Army Reunites at Quidditch World Cup Final (Harry Potter, #7.5) by J.K. Rowling

4 Stars

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

3 Stars

Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas Ninth Grade Slays (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #2) by Heather Brewer Tenth Grade Bleeds (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #3) by Heather Brewer

No 1 or 2 stars, so this was a pretty good month!

message 5: by Katharine (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:31AM) (new)

Katharine (kath3rin3h) | 36 comments During the month of July I have read 11 boks and 6 short stories! :) Hopefully I can read as many in August!

5 Stars-
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #2) by C.J. Roberts Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3) by C.J. Roberts Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber

4 Stars-
Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3) by Lili St. Germain Four Score (Gypsy Brothers, #4) by Lili St. Germain Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5) by Lili St. Germain Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber

3 Stars-
After the Storm (Storm, #1) by M. Stratton Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1) by Lili St. Germain Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2) by Lili St. Germain Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2) by M. Stratton Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5) by Cora Carmack

2 Stars-
Poisoned (Snow White, #1) by Katherine Pine Caught in the Storm (Storm, #3) by M. Stratton

1 Star- none:) a book has to be pretty terrible for me to give it a one star!!

message 6: by Cassidy (last edited Aug 02, 2014 05:05PM) (new)

Cassidy | 8 comments I read 5 books in July (which is really really low for me, life was a little out of control this month)

5 stars
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare
The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2) by James Patterson
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

3 stars
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand
Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking

message 7: by Johans (new)

Johans | 16 comments I read 6 books... 3 were re-reads

5 stars
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth

4 stars
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare