Nerdy Book Club discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Floresca (emjidi) | 3 comments Hi everyone! My name is Mary, and I live in Southern California. I just joined this group earlier this week, and I'd love to get to know you all so I figured I'd start an "Introduction" thread. I enjoy reading fantasy, sci-fi, horror, historical fiction, graphic novels, and satires.

These are the books I am currently reading...
Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher Three Cups of Tea One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson Y The Last Man, Vol. 5 Ring of Truth (Y The Last Man, #5) by Brian K. Vaughan French Silk by Sandra Brown The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

Actually, Lawrence is reading the first 100 pages of The Name of the Wind and from there I will be taking over the next 500 pages on my own. ☺ Aside from reading, I have a long list of hobbies including (but not limited to) crafts of all sorts, games (from cards, to board games, to PC/console/mobile), and dancing.

message 2: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh (smashleighspice) | 10 comments Mod
Hi Mary Grace! Welcome to the club :). My name is Ashleigh and I hail all the way from Canada. Thanks for starting an introduction thread... why didn't I think of that? I'm currently reading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling and Lost Girls An Unsolved American Mystery by Robert Kolker ...

Aside from reading Kristin and I run a website (www.nerdprobs.com), I'm a high school teacher and a mother of two fur-babies!

Welcome to the book club!!

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristindowner) Hello! I am Kristin and the other person that runs #NerdProblems with Ashleigh. I come from the opposite side of the country... Florida! I'm a mom and I also enjoying writing, reading, and doing DIY stuff when I have the chance.

I am currently reading The Aftermathand Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery. I work in an office at a church on top of running nerdprobs.com. :) Nice to meet you alL!