What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Finding It (Losing It, #3)
This topic is about Finding It
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance about a lady who travels around Europe against her dad's wishes and meets a guy. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moyna (last edited Jun 22, 2018 10:27PM) (new)

Moyna Ghosh (ghoshbusta) | 2 comments I can't remember the title or the author's name.

Spoilers ahead!

I'm trying to remember this book that I read anytime around 2010-2015 (super vague timing, sorry) about a young woman (maybe a post grad) who travels around Europe against her dad's wishes. She meets some guy who starts accompanying her everywhere. For example, she accidentally gets drugged at some club and he's there to help. She starts to really like him but then BOOM betrayal. It turns out he's been hired by her dad to follow her around and keep her safe while she travels. They go their separate ways for a while but I think end up together at the end. I remember the main character being bratty and a partier. I'm pretty sure it takes place some time in the 2000s/2010s.

Thanks! I'm just trying to figure out this title

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2568 comments Reminds me of the Mandy Moore movie Chasing Liberty.

Spockles | 199 comments Finding It by Cora Carmack?

message 4: by Moyna (last edited Jun 22, 2018 10:28PM) (new)

Moyna Ghosh (ghoshbusta) | 2 comments thank you thank you! That's exactly it. Woohoo solved.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Finding It (other topics)