Just One More Chapter discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Buddy Reads > Buddy Reads SIGNUP

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Apr 18, 2019 10:51AM) (new)

AttWaq | 598 comments Mod
description

BUDDY READS SIGNUP

ACTIVE BUDDY READS: 0
ARCHIVED BUDDY READS: 2
TOTAL BUDDY READS(active and archived): 3
PENDING BUDDY READS: 5

Rules: Last Updated: 6/22/2018
Do you like reading and discussing books with buddies and friends? Of course you do, who doesn't? Here is your chance to be paired up with a buddy and read a book with them. You can always have more than one buddy to read the book with :D

1. Search the Buddy Read Signup. Maybe the books you want to read is already there, entered by some other person.
2. Message that person to ask if he still wants to read it.
3. If the book you want to read is not already there you can nominate it by saying "I want to read this books by this author by this month (this is optional).
4. Whenever you are paired up inform me(AttWaq) or Hanya. We will set up a thread for you.
5. Discuss the book with your buddy(ies).
Happy Reading!

Multiple Buddies: You can have more than one buddy in a buddy read.

Series Read: You can even read whole series with buddy(ies). You just need to inform me (AttWaq) or Hanya.

Archived Buddy Reads: We will not be deleting Buddy Reads, instead we will send them to the Archived Buddy Reads after 50 days of inactivity.

Pending For Anytime
*Ashely wants to read Pride and Prejudice with somebody: added 26/06/18, message 2
*AttWaq wants to read Sabriel or The Broker with somebody: added 27/06/18, message 11
*Alice wants to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower with someone: added 25/08/18, message 23
*AttWaq wants to read A Court of Thorns and RosesA Court of Mist and FuryA Court of Wings and RuinA Court of Frost and Starlight with somebody: added 18/04/19, message 25

Pending for July
*Ruby wants to read The Last Magician with somebody: added 26/06/18, message 3
*Hope wants to read A Reaper at the Gates with somebody: added 26/06/18, message 4

Pending for September
* Tahmina wants to read The Arabian Nights with somebody: added 18/07/18, message 21

BUDDY READS:
Active Buddy Reads

Archived Buddy Reads
1. Nicole, Judy and Hanya - Without Merit - 25/07/18
2.Hanya and Ley- Now I Rise- 27/06/18
3. Tahmina and Ashley- Pride and Prejudice - 15/07/18

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments I want to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've never read it, and I've heard it's kinda confusing so I would like to read it with a person/people.

message 3: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 24 comments I'd love to read The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell with somebody - July I guess

message 4: by Hope Elizabeth (new)

Hope Elizabeth Anderson (HopelessBookAddict) (hopelessbookaddict2020) The Last Magician is great!

I would like to read A Reaper at the Gates

message 5: by Hope Elizabeth (new)

Hope Elizabeth Anderson (HopelessBookAddict) (hopelessbookaddict2020) In July

message 6: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

OK guys I will add it to the Signups

message 7: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Ashley wrote: "I want to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've never read it, and I've heard it's kinda confusing so I would like to read it with a person/people."

Ashley do you want to read it in some specific month?

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments No. I don’t care when

message 9: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Okay

message 10: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Aug 09, 2018 09:47AM) (new)

Here is the Buddy Read for:

Buddies: Hanya and ley

book: Now I Rise.

link: Hanya and Ley's Buddy Read for Now I Rise

message 11: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Jun 27, 2018 01:42AM) (new)

I would like to read Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1) by Garth Nix or The Broker by John Grisham with someone anytime.

message 12: by Tahmina (last edited Jul 02, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Ashley wrote: "I want to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've never read it, and I've heard it's kinda confusing so I would like to read it with a person/people."

One of my favorite books of all time!!!! Like ever! So I am up to read this with you whenever you got time.

I just love Elizabeth!! And I got both my sisters (both younger than 13) so hopefully we can have good convos about it!

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments We can start reading it now if you want.

message 14: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Ashley wrote: "We can start reading it now if you want."

Can we hold it till July 15th?

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments Yeah, totally. I don't care when we read it.

message 16: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Ok cool. Mods Can we have a buddy read for me and Ashley for July 15 for Pride and Prejudice?

message 17: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Tahmina wrote: "Ok cool. Mods Can we have a buddy read for me and Ashley for July 15 for Pride and Prejudice?"

of course.

message 18: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Jul 03, 2018 12:38AM) (new)

message 19: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Thanks!

message 20: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Tahmina wrote: "Thanks!"

No problem.

message 21: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Anyone want to read The Arabian Nights by Anonymous sometime in September or after?

message 22: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

I will add it to the pending list.

message 23: by Alice (new)

Alice Britton | 1 comments I want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Anyone else?

message 24: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

I will add it.

message 25: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Anyone interested in reading a Court of Thorn and Roses Series with me? Btw I have already read it once.

message 26: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) AttWaq wrote: "Anyone interested in reading a Court of Thorn and Roses Series with me? Btw I have already read it once."

I actually wanted to start this. Are you still interested?

message 27: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Tahmina wrote: "AttWaq wrote: "Anyone interested in reading a Court of Thorn and Roses Series with me? Btw I have already read it once."

I actually wanted to start this. Are you still interested?"

Hey, I actually started reading this in a BR in another group last week. If you wanna join in I can send u the link.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.