Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5) Blaze discussion

BR with Karen, Anne, Simone and Christelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 346 (346 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Christelle Hello ladies,

Another infamous BR with this infamous band of friends, LOL !!
And finally, Lucas and Andrei tying the knot !! Not ashamed to proclaim they are my favorite couple : so, so HOT !!!

See you around 6.30 PM (Europe), 12.30 PM (US/Canada) :-)

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Woot! Thanks for the link, Christelle! <3

Can't wait for it to be 6.30 p.m. LOL.

message 3: by Josy (last edited Jun 22, 2018 03:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Josy Hi, ladies :)

I'm sooo sorry I can't join you for this one but I'm wishing you lots of fun with it!! And to get you in the right mood, here is a short clip about the book :)
(I think Simone provided it already but just in case I'm imagining it, lol!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7t9...

Christelle Hi, my lovelies :-)
I have not drowned, LOL !!
Thanks, Josy, for sending again the link for the teaser. And I hope that there will be some hot pics to keep the good mood **looking at you, Simone**
Josy, you will be with us : maybe not reading, but of course, we will think about you also having a good time with D **big hugs**

Josy Thank you, Christelle :) ~hugs~
And don't you dare to drown or whatever!! I want to see you next week!!

Karen Hi everyone. I just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I've downloaded the book and will have it on my e-reader shortly. Also before I forget I'll need to sneak out a bit early tomorrow shortly before 3 hubby and I are suppose to be going to a bar-b-que...weather permitting...I admit it I'm hoping for rain. Lol!!! I'm the worst wife ever.

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Hi friends!

Christelle, there is no shame - NONE - in your proclamation! At least not as far as I'm concerned because they are my favorite couple as well. This is one of the few instances where I'm okay with sharing 😜(The other instances all pertaining to other fictional characters, of course. I won't be too greedy!)

Josy, we will miss you! I look forward to your "visits" if you have time. And if not, have so much fun!

Karen, I guess I'm a bad wife too! The cook-out tomorrow was cancelled, and I was kind of relieved. Poor Dan, LOL. If it were any other day, I wouldn't have minded. But I just wanted to relax this weekend since we have been traveling for weddings and just been busy several weekends in a row!

Hi Simone! I don't have anything in particular to say but I didn't want to leave you out 😘

Looking forward to chatting with you all in a few hours!

Karen Josy wrote: "Hi, ladies :)

I'm sooo sorry I can't join you for this one but I'm wishing you lots of fun with it!! And to get you in the right mood, here is a short clip about the book :)
(I think Simone provid..."

Hi Josy, I thought I'd added the link for Karoma from Queer Eye, but really it wouldn't be the first time I forgot to actually finish pasting something in an e-mail so here it is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxPYf...

Karen Christelle wrote: "Hi, my lovelies :-)
I have not drowned, LOL !!
Thanks, Josy, for sending again the link for the teaser. And I hope that there will be some hot pics to keep the good mood **looking at you, Simone**..."

This makes me happy because seriously you drowning is totally on my list of 'sure fire ways to spoil a buddy read' just sayin' and now for Karen's morning entertainment...so I went to add my book to my e-reader and nothing...like seriously 'nothing' it was like my computer didn't know I'd connected my e-reader at all but it was charging it so there had to be a connection of some kind right? Ok, long story short after nearly an hour of both Roy and I trying everything we could think of. I had this great epiphany said to hubby "Wait a second" as I fished out what looked like an identical cable to the one I was currently using and switched them out and magically my e-reader and laptop were friends again.

The moral of this story...even when the cables look the same, they're not and my new cable for my tablet's keypad doesn't work with my e-reader...FML!!! There's an hour of my life that I'll never get back.

Christelle LOL, Karen : I've just spent the last 3 hours trying to upload a document on the F** website of the unemployment agency and being on the phone with the assistance (and I'm not telling how many times I had to try before reaching somebody) and the verdict : print the document and bring it to the nearest agency.
Sorry to rant about that but I feel I could have spent my time better than dealing with the design errors of this F** website.

And now, I need some TLC with Lucas and Andrei, LOL !!! Thank you so much, Anne, for sharing ;-)

Karen Christelle wrote: "LOL, Karen : I've just spent the last 3 hours trying to upload a document on the F** website of the unemployment agency and being on the phone with the assistance (and I'm not telling how many time..."

Rant away my darlin'. I totally understand your frustration it seems the inefficiency of bureaucracy is a world wide flaw. Once I got my book downloaded and onto my e-reader I soothed myself with some audio time and working on some fabric selections for one of my quilts...except now I'm so excited about he quilt I want to start working on it like yesterday!!!! Anyways, I'm here and like the rest of you so ready to go...bring on the boys (men...these guys are definitely MEN!)

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Hey my lovelies! I'm here!!!

Sorry for being late, but I had to make some dinner on the side because I'm starving and if it doesn't bother you that I'm eating while talking to you *lol* I'm ready to go.

Anne Boleyn's Ghost I'm baaaack! Ready to get this party started!

Karen Simone wrote: "Hey my lovelies! I'm here!!!

Sorry for being late, but I had to make some dinner on the side because I'm starving and if it doesn't bother you that I'm eating while talking to you *lol* I'm ready..."

I'd be a hypocrite if I said it did, I just finished my lunch while I was doing my last post. Enjoy!

Christelle OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Hey my lovelies! I'm here!!!

Sorry for being late, but I had to make some dinner on the side because I'm starving and if it doesn't bother you that I'm eating while talking to you ..."

Thank youuuuu! <3

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Christelle wrote: "OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!"

Me too and I totally agree. I almost just choked on a fry... LOL

Christelle Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!"

Me too and I totally agree. I almost just choked on a fry... LOL"

LMAO. But stay with us, Simone, please, we need you for the rest of this BR ;-)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!"

🤣🤣

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!"

LMA..."

Nobody here to pat me on my back, dammit! LOL

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "OK, I have to confess : I've started chapter 1 and damned, it starts quite...hotly, LOL !!"

🤣🤣"

;-)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost I didn't realize how much I miss these two 😍

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "I didn't realize how much I miss these two 😍"

Yeah, I'm getting heart-eyes here too.

Christelle Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "I didn't realize how much I miss these two 😍"

Ditto : we are hopeless, Anne, LOL !!!

Karen "You're naked and covered in jizz. Is that really how you want to see your sister for the first time in years?" sorry, but can I just say as someone who has 4 brothers even if it was the best of relationships that would never be my choice of how to see my brother for the first time in years...just sayin'

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Whoops! I should have read the blurb again... Did we know Lucas has a sister????

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I want to reach through my TV and rip them in half!

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Karen wrote: ""You're naked and covered in jizz. Is that really how you want to see your sister for the first time in years?" sorry, but can I just say as someone who has 4 brothers even if it was the best of re..."

Just read this too and there seems to be some serious tension there.

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I want to reach through my TV and rip them in half!"

Hahaha, I took flight from my parent's, when I heard them. I just grabbed Jimmy and off I went. LOL

Karen Simone wrote: "Whoops! I should have read the blurb again... Did we know Lucas has a sister????"

Crap. sorry my bad. I should have put that in spoiler tags...I've got hubby building something right behind me and the kid texting me and the muttster demanding I give him affection and why the hell do I suddenly become popular when I'd doing something that I want to do!!!

Christelle Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I want to reach through my TV and rip them in half!"

Damned, you're a hardcore fan, Anne :-)

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Whoops! I should have read the blurb again... Did we know Lucas has a sister????"

Crap. sorry my bad. I should have put that in spoiler tags...I've got hubby building something righ..."

No no no, it's okay! We've read this both at the same time, so I just referred to it happen on page. LOL

Christelle Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Whoops! I should have read the blurb again... Did we know Lucas has a sister????"

Crap. sorry my bad. I should have put that in spoiler tags...I've got hubby building something righ..."

LOL : use a "do not disturb" sign ;-)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost As far as Lucas having a sister, I don't remember that specifically but I remember having the impression that he was estranged from his family. What genuinely surprises me is that he apparently never mentioned anything about any of them to Andrei. I do think it is in character that he wouldn't go into details but weird that Andrei never asked and that Lucas never disclosed anything at all 🤔

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Christelle wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I want to reach through my TV and rip them in ha..."

I have always preferred soccer (or as you people correctly call it, "football"). I wish it was more popular here. Although maybe it will catch on since Trump has made it his mission to destroy American football/the NFL...

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "As far as Lucas having a sister, I don't remember that specifically but I remember having the impression that he was estranged from his family. What genuinely surprises me is that he apparently nev..."

Well, I'm getting the impression that his family is off topic for Lucas, gone so to speak and he doesn't even want to think about them.

On the other hand, let's be honest, this book was probably more of an afterthought, and that's why the sister comes up at all. LOL

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Simone wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "As far as Lucas having a sister, I don't remember that specifically but I remember having the impression that he was estranged from his family. What genuinely surprises ..."

LOL, I think you are correct!

Christelle Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Christelle wrote: "Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)"

That's why I never married! Just kidding. ;-)

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Christelle wrote: "Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)"

Me too! I hate when authors revisit a couple and it is either boring (e.g., cake drama is the main drama, LOL) or brutal (e.g., they may break-up). By all accounts, neither happens here. SUCH a relief 😌

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - LOL. Talking about soccer... Looks like the niece likes it too. ;-)

Christelle Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)"

Me too! I hate when authors revisit a couple and it is either boring (e.g..."

Yes : we are on the same page. I read Cadiva's review this week and was so relieved when she hinted there's a real story.
Ending chapter 1 and really into this book...again : it's promising **sigh**

Karen Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I want to reach through my TV..."

Seriously? I thought Trump had just made it his mission to destroy America...but hey what would I know I'm Canadian.

Karen Christelle wrote: "Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)"

ROFLMAO!!!!! Oh my god sorry but really, could you see either Lucas or Andrei going drama lama over flowers or a cake? I may not stop laughing over that one for an hour or two...

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Karen wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I..."

LOL. No worries, I didn't know about it either. ;-)

Christelle Karen wrote: "Seriously? I thought Trump had just made it his mission to destroy America...but hey what would I know I'm Canadian."

...and Canada, and Mexico, and France, and Germany, now...

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Hahaha, that's why I love m/m stories! Each and every woman would have thrown a fit of epic proportions over doing something out of the ordinary so close to their wedding. Andrei is so cool! LOL

Simone - on indefinite hiatus  - Christelle wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Tbh, I much prefer the sudden appearance of a sister over dramalala about the cake or the flowers ;-)"

Me too! I hate when authors revisit a couple ..."

I'm there too now. Finally!!! And yes, I'm loving it already

Christelle Simone wrote: "Hahaha, that's why I love m/m stories! Each and every woman would have thrown a fit of epic proportions over doing something out of the ordinary so close to their wedding. Andrei is so cool! LOL"

I'm not sure it's because it's m/m : I have the feeling it's more about authors. I've read so many m/m stories with weddings and eye-rolling stress scenes over that. I'm so glad that these authors don't seem to take that road !!

Anne Boleyn's Ghost Karen wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Anne Boleyn's Ghost wrote: "Off topic, but I have to express how ANNOYED I am that vuvuzelas are back. I have the World Cup on in the background and I..."

Everything that Jabba the Trump touches dies. I fear America will be next. I know that I sound like a drama queen, but it's bad here. Our institutions aren't holding up like they should, but they haven't completely failed. Yet. But if Democrats don't win in the November elections...

Okay, I'll stop because this is supposed to be a happy read and talking about the Tangerine Tyrant is not happy. Here's a recap on how the football stuff started: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/03/politi... and how it has continued: https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-is-too-d...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7