Harry Potter discussion

Games > Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booklover101 (new)

Booklover101  | 12 comments Did anyone get this game?

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmeow) Yes I did.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 150 comments What's it like? I don't have an iPad, so I haven't had any experience with the game yet.

message 4: by Booklover101 (new)

Booklover101  | 12 comments It's cool, but when you get in, you have this thing called energy, and when you play, you use up a lot of it, so you either hv to buy some or wait.

message 5: by C.A. (new)

C.A. | 52 comments I've been wanting to start a discussion on this for a while now!! I'm glad someone did!

message 6: by C.A. (new)

C.A. | 52 comments I play it 24/7 but I kinda hate the gameplay. It's so frustrating having to wait like 2 1/2 hours for energy to be able to play. They make it so annoying for free users. I would've preferred if you just had to pay for the game upfront and then they didn't have any of this energy nonsense.

message 7: by C.A. (new)

C.A. | 52 comments But I do really enjoy the storyline and meeting characters and dueling and those lunch conversations and being able to make decisions that actually kind of impact the story. The animation is actually rather beautiful as well in some scenes. Plus you get the option to sass Snape in one chapter, so.

message 8: by Booklover101 (new)

Booklover101  | 12 comments Yeah.

message 9: by Marina (new)

Marina (itmarina) | 3 comments Honestly, i think it's a terrible game. I got bored to death and couldn't end the second year. you just have to tap tap tap, and spend money.

message 10: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam I didn't like the thing about the brother. My character's name is Soleil Sunshine :) She's a Slytherin.

message 11: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 21 comments It keeps kicking me out and I can’t move forward
Otherwise I like it

message 12: by Nic (new)

Nic | 52 comments Yes. I do. But it can get annoying waiting for the long time to get energy. I have these phases where i think its the best game ever for like 3 weeks and then i get bored so i go to my other Harry Potter game "Harry Potter Puzzles and Spells" i go from one Harry Potter game to the other depending on what i feel like.

message 13: by Addison (new)

Addison | 37 comments i got it, but it messed up a few times for me :/

message 14: by Luna (new)

Luna (luna13) I haven't played this game in a while (mostly during peak 2020 quarantine where I was absolutely obsessed with it) and I've practically quit on it altogether but I still have a love/hate relationship with it. For one thing the whole storyline is just awesome and the side-characters are great. I'm also a big fan of the side-quests too. However I absolutely detest the whole energy concept. You have to wait at least 2 hours for your energy to load up to complete a stupid star but by then you're sick of the game and you come back the next day where you have to restart the whole thing. It's pretty exhausting and after several times of restarting my side-quests it made me quit the whole game altogether.

message 15: by Addison (new)

Addison | 37 comments same!! i played some in 2020 and 2021