What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young girl lives on her family farm with horses, she falls in love with horse trainer(?), he disappears the night of a party(?) & is blamed for a scandal. Later she marries his brother, there's a fire. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments I read this book between 2005 and 2008 maybe. Its starts out with a young girl living on her family farm that has horses. She falls for a guy that has been hired to work there for something i think to train the horses. I believe one night her family has a party and something ends up happening between them but he disappears after that. Some big scandal with her family and he was to blame. The book continues when she is grown and is married to HIS brother. There was a fire at a local or family business that her husband was caught in. He had to have surgery and now he looks different. But here is the strange part and maybe SPOILER ALERT if i remember correctly......the husband actually died in the fire and the one that disappeared traded identities with him because he was there when it happened. I cant remember anything after that.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Final Scream maybe? The "stolen identity" part in the topic's title sounds like a spoiler to me and I think it should be removed.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Jul 13, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Here's the Google Book preview of Final Scream by Lisa Jackson - Ayshe's suggestion - https://books.google.com/books?id=Hh4...

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app). Also added a spoiler alert to the topic header.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40646 comments Mod
Kim, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Final Scream (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Jackson (other topics)