The Great Houses of Halona ~ A Fantasy RP discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

the_rabid_snail | 433 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here!

I'm Snail and a longtime roleplayer. I love board games, puzzles, card games, cats, and anything black or red. When I'm not working, I'm reading, roleplaying, or working on my novels. My door is always open to you guys, whether you have a question or a suggestion or just want to vent.
I hope you guys enjoy the world I've created. I'm currently in the middle of writing a novel based on this world, and you can check it out on my page if you want a little more insight or are just curious. Any feedback (from both the novel and the group) is appreciated. I never ignore or brush off a suggestion or a critique.
Happy roleplaying, guys!
Snail

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 116 comments Hullo, I'm Leena. I've roleplayed for 9+ years, and enjoy GR so much, when I have the time for it! I'm into photography, reading, writing, music, KPOP, KDRAMA, hanging out with my cat Lucy, loving on my pup Athena, and having tea parties with my daughter Elena! I'm looking forward to seeing how this RP plays out, it's interesting from the description.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the group! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I know there's a lot of information :)

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 116 comments Can I make a servant for the house of Moonshiver?

Absolutely! You can create pretty much anything except deities. I've got plans later on for those if the group gets enough members.

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) | 116 comments Okay, thank you :3 does it matter on ethnicity?

No. Whatever ethnicity you'd like is fine :)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 143 comments Mod
Hey, all! I'm Crabby Constance, though mostly I just go by Crabby. And no, I wouldn't say that I'm a crabby person. That's just a long, most likely complicated story that I don't want to get into right now. But anyways, I've been roleplaying, reading, and writing since I was a little kid, though I wouldn't necessarily count those years since I was in about first or second grade and was very inexperienced and bad at it lol. Mainly, I love Dr. Pepper, pretty much anything sugary, cats, books, languages, sciences, summer days, food, TV shows, pens, and notebooks. I spend most of my time writing stories or working on characters, and if I'm not writing, I'm either dancing, reading, or doing school. My other favorite thing to do is hang out with my cat Beatrix, who has a multitude of nicknames, including Stinky, Stinky Bea, Question Mark Tail, Q, Thunderthighs, Saddlebags, Foxy Loxy, StupiStinky, and more.

message 10: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat Hi everyone! I’m Kat, and I like to spend my time with my cats, hanging with friends, writing, and role playing! I enjoy meeting new people, even though I’m a little introverted face to face. I love seeing worlds play out and come to life.

message 11: by the_rabid_snail (new)

Yay, thanks for joining!

Marvelousmonster13 | 2 comments Hiii
I'm marvelousMonster, you can call me monster, marvelous, or mm. If you have a nickname for me go right ahead I don't care.
I'm an artist, huge nerd, reader (obviously), and an inspired author. I'm currently working on a book called The Great 7! It's awesome if you'd like to learn more dm me or something and I'll tell you, or check out my Instagram or twitter at (insa) scarletroseofficial13 (twitter) _scarlet_rose13

message 13: by the_rabid_snail (new)

Thanks for joining, Marvelous!