What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Sara
This topic is about Sara
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fiction, prob thriller, woman left for dead is alive. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylm80) I’m pretty sure none of the following is a spoiler and it was all in the synopsis. I only read part of the book (very beginning) and never went back and now I can’t remember the name! I’m sorry for the sketchy details.

Anyway a young woman is abducted from her car by two men and left for dead, I believe in a hole in the ground, on a hill or in a forest or both. Bizarrely my overriding memory is of a mattress - she was either left on a mattress or under a mattress.

That’s all I have. I was convinced the word ‘lamb’ was in the title but I’ve not had any luck with that. I think I may have picked it up roughly 5 years ago and I think it was a female author.

Fingers crossed!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 11, 2018 04:15PM) (new)

Kris | 36622 comments Mod
Cheryl, what's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town)?

Can you tell us more about the young woman - her job/skills/interests, age, where her car was when she was abducted, motivation for the crime, etc.?

Is this a mystery series with a recurring character like a detective? Or a standalone psychological thriller?

By the way, spoilers are fine in the comments. Just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Bumping since Cheryl just posted.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylm80) Ooh I found this one, it’s a book called Sara by Tony Hayden!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Great.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36622 comments Mod
Sara by Tony Hayden

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sara (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tony Hayden (other topics)