Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Romance > Adorable Fantasy Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Stryker (gingerbreadanne) | 3 comments Hello everyone!

I am super excited to announce that my fantasy romance story, The Moon Faerie's Night Sky is officially live on Amazon! Click here if you'd like to check it out.

Kori’s life is like any other fae’s--filled with teasing, frolicking, and adventuring--until she makes the mistake of wandering into human hunting ground. Trapped between two men’s sweaty fingers, she beholds her future unraveling into one of torture and misery. That is...until a gentle voice brushes through the trees, and a whisper of magic saves her.

Offering to repay the mysterious wizard for his kindness, Kori allows moments of vulnerability and trust to lead her into yet another compromising situation. One that leaves her suspended in an iron birdcage.

With the wizard’s villainy becoming clearer each day, the little moon faerie must find her way out of his clutches--before it’s too late.

I am also offering free ARCs to reviewers and bloggers. If you're willing to help me spread the word and this story sounds like something that would tickle your fantasy (hehe), send me a PM or leave a message below (please follow through if you apply for a free book...)!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
--Anne

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay Uno | 4 comments Hi Anne,
I'm a fellow author and a new blogger. I'd gladly give your story a read and let you know what I think :)
kayuno.books@gmail.com