Spaztic Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nominations > July Nominations: Wanderlust

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 25, 2018 09:13AM) (new)

Nomination time!

This month's theme is Wanderlust! (Just a reminder: these themes are not my original ideas! I'm not that creative. :D)

For this month, read a book that makes you think of traveling! Select a book that is nowhere near where you are currently living. This theme is open for any genre. As long as it's not where you are living.

As usual, each member can nominate up to 3 books. Try to make sure your nominations are different from other members as they will all be included in the poll that will happen on the 27th. Thank you and have fun!

Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1) by Amanda Foody , Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston , Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) by Veronica Roth , In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan , The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty , The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two (Fairyland, #3) by Catherynne M. Valente , The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen , Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay Kristoff

message 2: by Megan (last edited Jun 23, 2018 03:54PM) (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1) by S.A. Chakraborty The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two (Fairyland, #3) by Catherynne M. Valente

message 3: by Ryan (new)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan wrote: "The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen Lifel1k3 (Lifelike, #1) by Jay KristoffChildren of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi"

Ryan, Children of Blood and Bone is already the book of the month for this month! You are free to pick another book tho!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (librarianryan) | 9 comments See i missed that some how. Was thinking of the Jimmy Kimmel list

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
Haha! When I saw it on there I was like “Yes! I’ve read 2 of the 5!!!”

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.