What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Dark beach read. 2-3 women story. Famous/celeb maybe music. Has a stalker/is getting notes from. Other prostitute. beginning wants her to bleach her asshole. Murder at the end.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1 comments Dark beach read. Stories of 2-3 women. One is famous/celeb possibly musician and has a stalker/is getting notes/letters sent to her by stalker. Another is prostitute with long time client who at beginning wants her to bleach her asshole. She’s dating someone who doesn’t know she’s a prositute. Celeb gets murdered by her stalker at the end. Wasn’t very dark until the end murder was a surprise kinda thrown together at the end.

HELP BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR YEARS!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40690 comments Mod
Amanda is still looking for this and wrote:

"Book is a beach read about 3 women- a high class prostitute, an actress, and a musician.

Prostitute is really more of a long term prostitute for one single man who pays for everything she needs in exchange for sex. She is thinking of leaving him because he’s asked her to bleach her anus. I think this character gets a love story.

Actress is receiving notes from a stalker throughout book but isn’t taking them seriously. At end eventually killed by the stalker but I remember they note in the book she fought to the death.

Musician is in a slump and trying to produce another hit but I believe is struggling with “selling out” or becoming a teeny bopper.

I believe all 3 women were friends. I am picturing hot pink on the cover and possibly a beach chair? But I could be wrong on this detail. "