Partnering RP discussion

Original 1+1: > Alexis and Mimi's RP.

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Here you gals go, have a good time!)

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove sat, lounging, on a bench in a small park. Her eyes were closed, and she was thinking. On her lap was her phone, and a book.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove opened her eyes slowly, almost like a cat waking from a nap, and spotted a man walking down a path.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "He was after something other than the money," she said and stood up, "sir, may I ask how you know of this?"

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Me?" she said with a shrug, "you don't know about me? and you're a detective!"

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Very good," she purred, "you aren't as dumb as everyone says."

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She raised an eyebrow, "or do they?"

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Longer than you," she said with a roll of her eyes, "I knew about it first."

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "I see that doesn't surprise you," she said and closed the book.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Exactly, thank you," she said with a smile as she stood up.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She rolled hers as well, slipping her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and then pulling out a mirror and looking at herself she did a slight touch up on her make up before putting it back.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hmm, the police I believe?" she said with a coy smile, "They want you there to help solve the case? Well, you won't solve it."

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "see??? You don't even have police calling you! Which means they don't need you and you are just a bother over there."

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ha, you'll know when i am actually guessing."

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled patronizingly, "bye," she said and walked away slowly.

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((sure its fine))

"See you at the investigation," she called over her shoulder.

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled a little to herself as she got into her car.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale In the corner of her eye, Dove had seen him. She smiled a bit to herself as she sat down in the car and turned it on.

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove started out, her mind turning round and round back to the case.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove drove to the police station, she wanted to find something out.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She pulled into her driveway.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove sat down in the waiting room, and after she was admitted in to see the policeman, she jumped up and ran into the room.

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove was talking earnestly to a police officer.

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She gave him a glance, "sure," she said with a shrugged and turned back to the police man.

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale After a few more minutes, she gave up, "fine, at least I got maybe....20 clues?" she said to the dumb founded police man.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "thanks, may I use that computer?" she didn't wait for an answer but sat right down.

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She flew past pictures, notes, clues, after she had hacked into the computer of course.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She was already driving to the suspects home.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She got out of the car and knocked on the door.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "I'm a better detective."

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She smiled, "that's good, then there is no reason to fight."

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Me?" she said with a shrug.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She turned, "hello, I believe that your name is Ivan?"

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She answered smoothly, "I am Dove, and this is...Daniel and we are here to speak with you."

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove stepped in first and closed the door when they all came in.

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You are one of the suspects for a crime that was committed a few days back, I assume you know about this?"

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dove glared at Daniel, "may we sit down?" she said and didn't wait for an answer, she sat.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Everything."

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Starting with, why were you there at that time?"

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok, afterward where did you head of to?",

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Okkkk do you know why you are being suspected?"

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She rolled her eyes, "I could have the police come over here and investigate, you know."

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She nodded, "classic. Ok...and so normally you helped them? were your sister and niece with you at the time?"

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "So they wouldn't know where they lived, huh?"

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No you didnt say that they knew where they lived."