1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jυѕт Bℓυє and Kit-Kat

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Sorry I was cleaning. ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Its ok

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ok so here are my ideas! Hope you like them! ;)

(Idea 1)
A girl who has always been shy gets noticed by the hottest teacher who finds her attractive. She is called into his office for a "meeting" and he makes his move on her. The girl is shocked that the teacher would even think of her like that and runs off scared to tell anyone about what happened. The teacher won't give up and keeps on trying to get her to like him back and eventuallys succeeds with her. He accidently gets her pregnant and her father who's the principal finds out. Will their love survive?

-honestly I would love to be the girl in this one.......if that's ok with you. :)

-there can be cussing in this rp if you want I don't mind.

-I can do pms if you want but I perferably skip.

[Idea 2]
Girl A's parents and siblings died in a car crash leaving her all alone with no one. Guy B notices her sitting on the street soaking wet and takes in. He notices how quiet and shy she is and finds it cute how she's always nervous around him but knows that he shouldn't take advantage of her since he's older than her. The rest can be decided as the rp goes along.

-there can be doubles

-same as the first requirements.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh i like idea 1 and i always think its awkward for those sexual scenes so either skip or pm.

•CookieMonster• | 1344 comments Ok do characters? Sorry I didn't see the notification.