CLOG - Comedy Literature Only Group discussion

Going Afterlife
This topic is about Going Afterlife
Going Afterlife

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alastair Miles (alastairmiles) | 33 comments Hello All,

Last seen on here circa 2015 with the news that my book, Going Afterlife, would be released shortly. For those who don't know me, I managed to start CLOG on a defunct, sadly missed writing site called Authonomy (sniff). Rob G has evidently done stirling work, not only keeping CLOG going, but making it stronger than ever.

Anyway, just 3 years later, I'm back with the news that it is up on Amazon. I've contacted a few of you already via good old fashioned email but if anyone else can spare time for a read and review (a nice one) I'd be very, very grateful (I have been known to return the favour).

UK link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Going-Afterl...

US link:

https://www.amazon.com/Going-Afterlif...

Many thanks, Alastair

message 2: by James (new)

James Court | 227 comments Already done, Maestro.

message 3: by Rob (new)

Rob Gregson (nullroom) | 391 comments Mod
Welcome back, Alastair. Very best of luck with the launch. Have you mentioned it to Rob Wingfield at Inca?

Jemahl Evans | 76 comments Already done, fella, a review to follow.

Alastair Miles (alastairmiles) | 33 comments Thanks for the support chaps. I need to get back into the habit of hanging around here. Ah, the nostalgia!

message 6: by Raymond (new)

Raymond St. (raymondstelmo) | 42 comments Alastair wrote: "Thanks for the support chaps. I need to get back into the habit of hanging around here. Ah, the nostalgia!"

Who are you again? (suspicious looks around the bar). Anyone know this guy?

message 7: by James (new)

James Court | 227 comments Never heard of him, but I seem to recognise the hat. I believe it came from a skip in Bristol.

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chapman (andrew-chapman) | 180 comments Mod
Alastair... I knew a guy with that name who had a top hat on his head. But I don't recall any spacemen. Who is this astronaut?

Alastair Miles (alastairmiles) | 33 comments How quickly you all forget.

No room for a top hat in a space helmet.

:)

message 10: by James (new)

James Court | 227 comments Stick to the top hat, it's damn difficult putting a pencil behind the ear in a space helmet.