PewDiePie's Literature Club discussion

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
This topic is about 12 Rules for Life
January 2018 > 12 Rules of Life - Jordan B. Peterson

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Relaxingreader, Sayori (last edited Jun 21, 2018 12:57AM) (new) - added it

Relaxingreader | 75 comments Mod
This discussion is intended for talking about 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos only. This discussion can contain spoilers. You can buy the book here (PewDiePie amazon affiliate link).

Caoimhin (caoimhinirl) | 11 comments Mod
One of the most important books of our time

my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 3: by David (new)

David Toth | 6 comments I'm halfway through this one, I agree it takes time to read it, more than it usually takes at least for me, and there's a lot to ponder, too...

Still, the message comes through watching his lessons on youtube more likely, as for a writer, I don't think he's a good one. Some chapters are widely spread, like if his thoughts were flying all across the subject - which is okay I guess during a lecture, but in a book, it's rather annoying. The way of writing is really loquacious, verbose, again if we were sitting face to face or having a session to talk about some given issues, it's quite adequate, but when it's a 400 pages book I feel a bit robbed.

I guess I'll finish it eventually, but surely this is not the first thing I want to spend my nights with when I look around what to read.