Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Completed Novel - Psychological Thriller

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (new)

Rob Kaufman | 6 comments Hi All,

I've just completed by third novel "A Broken Reality" and am looking for feedback from voracious readers interested in the Psychological Thriller/Suspense genre.

My previous book, "One Last Lie" , has many reviews on Goodreads which will give you an idea of the way I write and if this current book might be for you.

Below is a brief summary of the plot. If you'd like to read "A Broken Reality" and provide honest (yes, brutal if need be), but constructive feedback, please send me a note and we'll direct message so I can get you the file in the format you need.

Thanks for reading this far and I hope to hear from you soon!

In a nutshell...

Ten-year-old, Danny Madsen, has been missing for four days when Jesse Carlton begins his own search for his godson on a frigid, snowy night. Driving along a deserted rural road, Jesse hits a stretch of black ice at the same time Danny appears from the thicket. Unable to control the car, Jesse slams into the boy and watches helplessly as Danny’s body flies back into the dark brush.

When Jesse regains consciousness, he has no recollection of how he and his car wound up in a ditch. However, there’s a witness: Charles Hastings, the sociopathic kidnapper who chased Danny through the brush and into the path of Jesse’s car.

Hastings takes this chance to set up Jesse so he’ll take the fall for both Danny’s disappearance and death. And so the mind games begin—an onslaught of psychological manipulation that devastates Jesse, his wife, Danny’s parents and the cops’ investigation. Inexplicably, the torment continues even after Hastings is killed and the emotional rollercoaster seems like it will never end. Until...

This is one book you won't be able to put down!
I hope you're intrigued. :)

message 2: by E (new)

E M | 3 comments interested! what is the word count?

message 3: by Rob (new)

Rob Kaufman | 6 comments E wrote: "interested! what is the word count?"
Hi!
Rob

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige | 1 comments Very interested- what do I need to do in order to read this and provide feedback? Sounds like a great read

message 5: by Rob (new)

Rob Kaufman | 6 comments Paige wrote: "Very interested- what do I need to do in order to read this and provide feedback? Sounds like a great read"

Hi Paige,
You can send your email address to me at Rob@AuthorRobKaufman.com and I will send you the book. Please let me know the format that works best for you: MOBI (for Kindle), EPUB (for most other e-readers) or PDF.

Once you finish reading, just send me an email with your thoughts. GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks.
Rob