Just One More Chapter discussion

Games > Battle of the Covers

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AttWaq, Head Mod (last edited Jun 25, 2018 10:30AM) (new)

AttWaq | 598 comments Mod
description
BATTLE OF THE COVERS

It's pretty simple.
You will be selecting one cover from the two- one will be the cover the previous participant chose from the two he was presented with and the other would be any cover he prefers.
But remember the cover you chose from the two will be kept while replacing the other until it is replaced.

For example,
Person 1:
The Green Ember (The Green Ember #1) by S.D. Smith Vs. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

Person 2:
And I Darken (And I Darken Series, #1) by Kiersten White Vs. Alys of Asgard by Catherine Banks

and so on...

message 2: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

I will start:

And I Darken (And I Darken Series, #1) by Kiersten White vs. Alys of Asgard by Catherine Banks

message 3: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

And I Darken (And I Darken Series, #1) by Kiersten White vs. The Fates Divide (Carve the Mark, #2) by Veronica Roth

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments The Fates Divide (Carve the Mark, #2) by Veronica Roth VS. The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) by Jodi Meadows

message 5: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

The Fates Divide (Carve the Mark, #2) by Veronica Roth vs. Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White VS. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

message 7: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White Vs. Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

message 8: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White vs. Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 9: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Bright We Burn (And I Darken Series, #3) by Kiersten White vs. The Bronze Key (Magisterium, #3) by Holly Black

message 10: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 304 comments Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga, #3) by Kiersten White vs. Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee

message 11: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga, #3) by Kiersten White vs. The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black

message 12: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 304 comments The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black vs. War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard

message 13: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black Vs. Fallen Prince (Fallen Trilogy, #1) by Tess Williams

message 14: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 304 comments The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black Vs. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

message 15: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black Vs. Smoke Eaters by Sean Grigsby

message 16: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 304 comments The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black vs. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven VS. Curses and Smoke by Vicky Alvear Shecter

message 18: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 304 comments The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven vs. Everless (Everless, #1) by Sara Holland

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven VS. Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano

message 20: by Tahmina (new)

Tahmina (tpopal) Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Vs. Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel

message 21: by Ashley (new)

Ashley B. | 145 comments Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel VS. The Everafter by Amy Huntley

message 22: by AttWaq, Head Mod (new)

The Everafter by Amy Huntley vs. School for Psychics (School for Psychics, #1) by K.C. Archer