What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fantasy. Girl can travel through time while "dreaming". She moves to new town close to ocean, meets a guy.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabitha (last edited Jun 21, 2018 08:40PM) (new)

Tabitha Wayman | 2 comments The book I'm thinking of is about a girl who can travel through time. In the book she moves to a new town, somewhere close to the ocean so it's cold. She doesn't know that when she's "dreaming" she's really traveling in time. So every time she wakes up, she has a new freckle on her arm. She also meets a guy. Oh and her house has like this secret room type thing where she goes and she likes butterflies. I'm not sure how far back she can travel, but when she does travel back in time she goes to see her dad. The boy she meets i believe he has black hair and green eyes. Not 100% sure. I don't remember all the details as i read this book like 4 or 5 years ago.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Tabitha, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Is this a fantasy/paranormal romance for young adults (teens) or older adults? Can you tell us more about the guy and how/where they meet? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

How far back in time does she travel? What's the location (country, region)?

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by M (new)

M (saavethebees) | 7 comments Is it
The Girl in Between by Laeken Zea Kemp?

message 4: by Kris (new)

The Girl In Between by Laekan Zea Kemp - M's suggestion

message 5: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Wayman | 2 comments M wrote: "Is it
The Girl in Between by Laeken Zea Kemp?"

No its not that book, but thanks for the suggestion

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4326 comments Try to answer Kris' questions, more details can only help your search.

message 7: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 2 comments Tabitha wrote: "The book I'm thinking of is about a girl who can travel through time. In the book she moves to a new town, somewhere close to the ocean so it's cold. She doesn't know that when she's "dreaming" she..."
It's not "Dream A Little Dream" by Kerstin Gier, is it?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Note: Tabitha (OP) was last active on the site in June 2018.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Girl In Between (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laekan Zea Kemp (other topics)