What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Secret of Dragonhome (Dragonhome, #1)
This topic is about The Secret of Dragonhome
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fantasy/magical story about a girl and her brother who lose or get separated from their parents, travel a long way through wilderness and are taken in by a man and live in his castle. dragons. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

alice | 4 comments I remember one specific scene where the man and the girl fall in love (gross lol) and there are dragons or some kind of fantasy creature living in the basement and they kiss and the creatures are like "what is that? some kind of food sharing technique"? Would have been published at least 10 years ago.

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1276 comments The Secret of Dragonhome by John Peel? I haven't read it but some of the comments sound like what you're describing. They do mention that Lord Sander and Melayne fall in love even though he's almost 30 and she's 15. Published in 1998.

alice | 4 comments Mai wrote: "The Secret of Dragonhome by John Peel? I haven't read it but some of the comments sound like what you're describing. They do mention that Lord Sander and Melayne fall in love even tho..."

YES omg that was it i remember feeling so grossed out because he was old thank you!!