What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Missing Abby
This topic is about Missing Abby
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA contemporary mystery/drama about a girl who goes missing and her best friend is trying to find her. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

alice | 4 comments Probably published at least 10 years ago, I think the name of the book was "finding ____" and I think the second word is the character's name who goes missing, but I just can't remember it. It's a girls name and the two main characters are girls. I remember there is a point where they enter an abandoned buildign in their search and ** SPOILERS ** I am pretty sure the friend is dead. Published in UK

message 2: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments I googled a bit and Missing Abby by Lee Weatherly looks promising. From a review: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments I can't remember if the missing girl died, but You Can Run is about a missing girl and another girl looking for her.

alice | 4 comments Annamariah wrote: "I googled a bit and Missing Abby by Lee Weatherly looks promising. From a review: [spoilers removed]"

that's it omg! thank you so much.. i did so much googling and couldn't find it you must be a google genius

message 5: by Annamariah (new)

Annamariah | 283 comments Well, I sort of google things for a living :D You're welcome :)