A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > Summer Book Pals 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
I'm so excited to get this started again!!!

Ever feel like your To Be Read shelf is overwhelming? Now is the time to sign up with a partner to take down that list! This will be the opportunity to be randomly paired with another member from A Good Thriller group and read one book from the ever growing list of TBR.

I'm choosing PALS from the names that have expressed an interest in previous posts and the folks I sent a message to. You will be randomly paired with another member, and you will each select a book from your partner's TBR list that you have read and would suggest for them to read or you can both choose to read the same book. You can then chat through PM (personal message) about the books you have each selected to read.

If you would like to participate, and your name is not listed in the comments below, please include your name and on Monday, June 25th, I will post PALS.

TIPS:
~ Make sure your profile is set to Public, or at least allow non-friends to Private Message you.
~ Have a specific shelf you'd like your partner to choose from? Post a link when signing up.
~ Consider adding more books to your "To-Read" shelf so it's easier for your partner to choose.
~ Only sign up if you are committed to participating.
~ Remember to check back on the 25th to see who you've been paired with.
~ Have fun!

message 2: by Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (last edited Jun 20, 2018 09:55AM) (new)

These are the people who have expressed an interest in Book Pals for this session.
Christine
Kristi
Angela
Cynthia
Judith
Susan
Ishita
Tonya
Juliana
Val
Ray

**As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to send me a private message.**

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Kelly Am I too late??
Amy Kelly!

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Branich (mabranich) | 616 comments Am I too late? I'd like to join in

message 5: by Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (last edited Jun 27, 2018 09:24AM) (new)

DRUM ROLL!!!

Our Pals are as follows(chosen by the most scientific method--names in a hat):

Judith & Cynthia
Christine & Ishita
Val & Kristi
Amy & Lorrea
Juliana & Ray
Susan & Linda
Tonya & Angela

OK, You have your Pal, what's next.

1. Send your Pal a message, introduce yourself if you don't already know each other and decide which book(s) you guys are either going to read together or you can pick different books for the other to read. Remember this is going to last until September so you can either pick one book now and another later, or pick several now to read until then.

2. There will be a new thread where this is the initial post for you to tell us what you are reading and how you are liking it. Remember no spoilers OR use the (view spoiler) tag if you do. (Find out how to do this using the 'some html is ok' link above the comment box)

3. Please participate. If you don't post on the threads here, at least communicate with your Pal about your reading.

4. This is the most important rule-- HAVE FUN!!

**As always if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to send me a private message.**

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.