Struggling Writers discussion

Looking for a Writer Buddy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anya-Elise (new)

Anya-Elise Morenike (anya-elise02) | 1 comments Hey, I'm new here!
My name's Anya and I've finally restarted the writing process after losing all confidence in my writing and a previous novel I wrote about six months ago. I'm re-entering the writing arena and redrafting my outline to start again, as I am in a much better headspace now and doubt myself a lot less.

I write YA contemporary romance and I would absolutely love the support of a writer buddy to be able to talk and confide in somebody who understands the pain and the joys of the writing process, so we can both make each other feel that little bit more sane. Obviously I'm still in the drafting phase at the moment so I'm not really looking for a critique partner, more a fellow writer as a friend that I can ask for advice and tips (and vice versa) so we can drag each other through the first and second and however many drafts and motivate each other to keep going and not to give up!

Let me know if you are interested,
Lots of Love - Anya x

message 2: by Shubhanjan (new)

Shubhanjan Das | 3 comments Hey Annya, appreciate your honest post here. We all go through these phases. I wish I could be a part of your journey if I could but I am not sure whether I can be of help. I love writing myself and then suddenly I was into writing poetry for more than a year . Finally, my first book of English poetry titled “ VICES OF THE VOID - A Clamorous collection of Silent verses” has been published recently and is available worldwide on amazon .
I appreciate art and persons who are into writing and believe that there may be so much more to learn from each other . If you wish, you may keep in touch . I can be reached / enriched at shubhanjan_das@yahoo.co.in

message 3: by David (new)

David Wardrop | 11 comments Anya-Elise wrote: "Hey, I'm new here!
My name's Anya and I've finally restarted the writing process after losing all confidence in my writing and a previous novel I wrote about six months ago. I'm re-entering the wri..."
I would suggest Camp NaNoWriMo am willing to give it a try dward1930@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested.

message 4: by Franky (new)

Franky Seale | 1 comments Anya-Elise wrote: "Hey, I'm new here!
My name's Anya and I've finally restarted the writing process after losing all confidence in my writing and a previous novel I wrote about six months ago. I'm re-entering the wri..."

Hi, I am currently working a a thriller, but I do have an interest in YA fiction. Feel free to check out my profile. If you think we have similar tastes. my email is sealefranky@gmail.com

message 5: by Vikrant (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:00PM) (new)

Vikrant Hardas | 1 comments Anya-Elise wrote: "Hey, I'm new here!

Hello,
I am Vikrant from India. I am not sure if I will be exactly the fit that you are looking here because I will venture on my writing journey only after another two months, and also because my genre will be different from yours (not sure if that matters to you).

When I start, even I will want some one for exactly what you have described here. If you think it could work, you may feel free to write to me over a direct message.

All the best!

message 6: by Mette (new)

Mette | 2 comments Hi Anya

Just saw your post regarding a writing buddy. Have you looked at other writing forum-websites? For example, there is LifeOfWriters.com. There is a writing forum where you can ask and there is also a writing contest if that is something for you.
Anyway, I hope you find what you look for.

Have a lovely day.