YA Addicted Book Club discussion

Gold Shadow (Bronze Rebellion #1)
This topic is about Gold Shadow
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > JULY~ Gold Shadow by LC Perry

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by heather - NightlyReading (last edited Jun 20, 2018 09:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments JULY SOTM will be Gold Shadow (Bronze Rebellion #1) by L.C. Perry . See rules below:

1. If you take a review copy, you MUST leave a review on the book's Goodreads page. Extra hugs for you if you also leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

2. Review must be honest. We may love the author but we may not like their books:( The author is looking for honest feedback so they can make their next book even better. So please, if you did not like the book, just tell us that and why?

3. Book MUST be read by July 31, 2018 and ALL reviews must be posted by August 7, 2018. I will check and anyone that does not post their review will be banned from obtaining any future review copies.

For a review copy, please leave your kindle email address in a post here and I will forward as soon as I have it. Please add me to your accepted address list on Amazon or the book will not show up on your kindle. It will come from nightlyreading@outlook.com

*The author is willing to give PDF/ePub copies also if needed. Please let me know which format would work better for you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I got it from kindle unlimited

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sydni wrote: "I got it from kindle unlimited"

yay! Glad to have you join me this month:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You’re welcome

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Only a few short days left in June. Who wants to join me for July's Spotlight of the Month book? You can message me or leave your kindle address on this thread and I will send the book directly to your kindle. Be sure to add nightlyreading@outlook.com to your approved list on Amazon....OR, if you are a kindle unlimited member, the book is available right now.

The author is also willing to send PDF or ePub if needed.

I can't wait to read this book and discuss with you guys:)

message 6: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Allsopp I would love to ☺️

message 7: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Allsopp Kindle address (I think) is tallsopp_d353e@kindle.com

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Tanya wrote: "Kindle address (I think) is tallsopp_d353e@kindle.com"

Yay! I sent the copy to your kindle! be sure to come back and discuss the book with me:)

message 9: by Tanya (new) - added it

Tanya Allsopp Hey Heather. Sorry, my bad, I have just noticed the glaring error....it should be tallsopp_d353e6@kindle.com
I haven’t used this before....can you tell!? 😉

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Resent Tanya😊

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

This is also one of my kindle books still

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments The book is still available with plenty of time to read this month for anyone else that would like a copy in exchange of an honest review:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.