Writing Buddies discussion

Writer Buddies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anya-Elise (last edited Jun 20, 2018 05:31AM) (new)

Anya-Elise Morenike (anya-elise02) | 1 comments Hi,
My name's Anya and I've finally restarted the writing process after losing all confidence in my writing and a previous novel I wrote about six months ago. I'm re-entering the writing arena and redrafting my outline to start again, as I am in a much better headspace now and doubt myself a lot less.

I write YA contemporary romance and I would absolutely love the support of a writer buddy to be able to talk and confide in somebody who understands the pain and the joys of the writing process, so we can both make each other feel that little bit more sane. Obviously I'm still in the drafting phase at the moment so I'm not really looking for a critique partner, more a fellow writer as a friend that I can ask for advice and tips (and vice versa) so we can drag each other through the first and second and however many drafts and motivate each other to keep going and not to give up!

Let me know if you are interested,
Lots of Love - Anya x

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 9 comments Hi Anya. I'm writing a Coming of Age, Romance, Fiction story that's geared towards a western Young Adult and Adult audience so I'm interested in being your buddy.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  Leflore | 12 comments Hey Anya!! I am in the same boat as you. So many times I started over on stories because I didn't feel confident in myself. That's one of the reasons why I want to branch out and find a writing buddy. I'm interested in Romance as well (latest interest has been dark romance) and I think it would be fun to work together! Email me! stephanie_leflore@yahoo.com

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Brice | 2 comments Anya-Elise wrote: "Hi,
My name's Anya and I've finally restarted the writing process after losing all confidence in my writing and a previous novel I wrote about six months ago. I'm re-entering the writing arena and ..."

Hi, I've managed to finish a few rounds of edits on one book, but I recently started a new project I'd love some eyes for. I also love writing short stories. I write YA contemporary as well. Let me know if you're interested!

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie  Leflore | 12 comments Yes I'm interested! Shoot me an email and I can try to help with whatever it is you would need. My email is stephanie_leflore@yahoo.com