What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Sort of mystery man remembering his past and trying to help his family by remembering what his abusive father used to do to the kids. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hopper Mendes | 1 comments Story is about main guy remembering his past and bringing back supressed memories to try and help his younger sister that id going crazy, he has a very strict and controlling father that abused all of the kids at a young age. The family had a farm or ranch and that was the guys favorite place. The guy has 2 younger sisters, where one is crazy and the youngest killed herself, his older sister left the family to go teach in london to forget her past. The cover of the book is stripes of burnt yellow and brown if i remember and it had a picture in black and white of the farm. The title went something on the lined of nothing happened in the farm or nothing happened here, but im not sure, I read this book in 2016 and have been looking for it ever since thank you for trying to help me.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Elizabeth, what's the time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Can you tell us more about the man - his age, job/skills/interests, does he suffer from amnesia in general, married/single, etc.?

message 3: by Seelenstaub (new)

Seelenstaub | 17 comments Bump.