What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult book. Kids are sucked into a computer game and have to win it in order to get out. Read around 2002-2006.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lore (new)

Lore | 1 comments Urgh, I have to repost this now because it crashed before.
Basically, I read a book about kids being sucked into a computer game where they had to win it to get out. I think it might be if they started on a certain level that they had to win that level. After every level they could get out. But it might be wrong.

I remember that during the game he met this one girl that he fell in love with. She had been there for a long time.
I think I also remember that he made a friend that he had to leave behind because he hurt his knee?

I read this book somewhere when I was young, so 2002 - 2006, probably. It read this in Belgium, so the book was in Dutch.
Been trying to find it in my library for a long time but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 6 comments Might be Only you can save mankind by Terry Prachett

message 3: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Only You Can Save Mankind for Alexander's suggestion

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Removed ALL CAPS from the topic header (it looks like shouting).

message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat  | 132 comments Space Demons maybe?

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 924 comments Something by Vivian Vande Velde?

message 8: by Gina (new)

Gina (gg70) | 28 comments Andrew Greeley's God Game?(that's the first one I read by him) <3
"the dilemma that faces our hero, who quickly finds that being given the kingdom, the power, and the glory is dangerous -- but addictive. The troubles of the people he sees flashing on his computer screen are all too real -- and his troubles are just beginning. . ."

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Lore, are you still looking for this or did you find it?