What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Anime book series, each book 250-300 pages. First book cover: main character in school girl outfit. Her neighbor is older, tall with dark personality, hate-to-love relationship.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Il.245442 (new)

Il.245442 | 1 comments So I remember the first book cover contained the main character in a school girl outfit and there where multiple books that all had like 250-300 pages each. The M/C then has this neighbor who’s older, tall, and has a dark personality and hates her until his mom makes him go over to help her with something but over time he falls for her. I also remember the m/c getting groped by the dark mysterious neighbor in their apartment stairwell (idk why I remember that) and I think her brother or best friends name is subaru. I could be wrong about these memories but that’s all I remember so please help me.

message 2: by Cupcakedoll (new)

Cupcakedoll | 305 comments Are these manga or just text books from Japan?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36539 comments Mod
Il.245442, around what year did you first read these books?

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website, not the mobile app. Removed ALL CAPS from the header (it looks like shouting).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Il.245442, are you still looking for this or did you find it?