What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ransom (Highlands' Lairds, #2)
This topic is about Ransom
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Scottish romance novel possibly by Julie Garwood I know there is a scene at the Scottish games where child is kidnapped. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Peart | 4 comments I read this book in the late 90s to the early 2000s. The part that sticks out the most is that they're at the Scottish games and a child is kidnapped but they get the wrong child because he and his friend had switched clothes. The child is rescued in a church when a woman brings him and then the hero Falls for her. I believe Julie Garwood may have written the book because that is the author that I read the most during this time. It was definitely a romance novel written in medieval Scottish times.

Kell I Am | 187 comments I'm pretty sure that this is NOT a Julie Garwood book. The only exceptions might be Ransom or Shadow Music. I've read the others by her to pieces, lol, and that scene is not in them.

message 3: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Peart | 4 comments Ok thank you I know it's not random and I've never read shadow music. My search continues.

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Peart | 4 comments *ransom

message 5: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Peart | 4 comments Well I talked to my sister and she directed me towards Random as well. I must have forgotten this subplot. Thanks for your help!

Kell I Am | 187 comments Glad to help!