The Next Best Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 1 comments Hi! We just started our own book blog. We do book reviews, author interviews, book boyfriends, book wars where we compare books, character interviews, Late Night Bites where we focus on some sexy blurbs and so much more. Check us out. Let us know what you think. We love advice! Bit'N Book Promoters @http://bitnbookpromoters.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10060 comments Mod
Nancy, have you posted within the group before? Are you an active member promoting your new blog? Or are you just joining TNBBC and posting for the first time? Our group rules ask that you actively participate before promoting your own stuff. Please refer to the them up above!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou (lou23) Lori wrote: "Nancy, have you posted within the group before? Are you an active member promoting your new blog? Or are you just joining TNBBC and posting for the first time? Our group rules ask that you actively..."

Hi Lori,

I'm the main manager for the Bit'N Book Promoters blog. We're sorry for jumping the gun. My friend Nancy is having trouble with her internet today I thought I'd post for her. I've promoted the blog many times before and have been active in all the groups I've posted in, though your group is a new one to me. I only just joined it.
We will happily introduce ourselves in the group before we begin posting again, and apologize for getting a bit excited. Our blog just relaunched yesterday and last night we were up for hours scouring Goodreads groups for ones we think would be suited to help get the word out there. No offence meant!

Cheers x