Grand Canyon Authors Club discussion

Marketing > Writers Boon

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andres (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) | 240 comments Mod
Dear Andres,

Congratulations! You've won! Your book could be displayed at Digital Book World 2018.
The conference will bring together the wide world of publishing: journalist Walt Mossberg, Karen Wickre - corporate communications at Google and Twitter, Kevin Hanson - Publisher of Simon & Schuster, Amanda D'Acierno, - executive Vice President and Publisher, Penguin Random House Audio, Amazon and many others.
While there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, this promotion opportunity is available only to Writers Boon members.
Unfortunately, you are not yet a member.
If you do not want to become a member, it's all cool. Please ignore this email and we'll pick someone else.
But if you'd like to join us and have your book displayed at Digital Book World, please register here by the 20th of June.
Membership is $75 per year and it gives you access to all the exclusive features and benefits such as:
15% to 25% discount from professional editors, designers, marketers, course providers, translators, illustrators, copywriters, indexers. Read more tips on how can you save while working with a freelancer;
powerful book discoverability tools such as Quozimus and InBookish;
free promo opportunities from book promo sites such as The Fussy Librarian, Book Doggie;
all the information you need to sell to libraries including libraries' contact information;
Writers Boon Badge of Honor to display on your site;
a comprehensive book marketing plan;
many other freebies found in our Treasure Chest.
Happy writing!
The Writers Boon Team

message 2: by Andres (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) | 240 comments Mod
$75 dollars for the year. I think I might pay this and give you guys feedback on all their "freebies." I'll try to guinea pig myself out and see if this is worth an investment for any future authors.