GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Arnold and Louis: Gold Rush
This topic is about Arnold and Louis
Self Publishing > New children picture book REVIEW needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harvey Storm (harveystorm) | 5 comments Dear Goodreaders!

My name is Harvey Storm and I am new here.
I am the author of a great new kids’ book called Arnold and Louis. Gold Rush.

The book is a short read with a total of 40 pages, telling a humorous story of two animal friends and is accompanied by beautiful illustrations throughout. It is published in soft cover and printed in format 8.5" x 8.5".

I would like to ask you to take an opportunity to review my book. I’m sure you will love it (of course if you love kids’ picture books).
It can be found on Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D4MJ672
And it is still in giveaway Goodreads program. Or I can send you a copy.

I look forward to our cooperation and thank you in anticipation of this.

Best regards!

message 2: by Lorna (last edited Jun 21, 2018 11:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lorna Wilson (blackbutterflylorna) | 24 comments Hi Harvey,

Sure, I am available to review your book. However, I don't see it on Amazon as a give-away. Perhaps, it ended. However, do you have a mobi file that you can send via email? My email address is blackbutterflybooksllc@gmail.com

Lorna

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Gilmore (ringulsrud) | 1 comments Dear Harvey,

Are you planning to publish your book in a hardcover version? The reason I ask is that I am always looking for recently published picture books as possible candidates for inclusion on the Sakura Medal list. (See sakuramedal.com) I love the illustrations but have a few questions about word choices and phrasing. After reading a few of the pages on the Amazon site, I do have some editing suggestions before it goes to a print version. Please let me know if you would like me to look at the whole book. No, I don't want to charge for editing, but the book looks promising so I am curious. Contact me through my website please: http://belovedofbeasts.com
Sincerely, Ruth Gilmore Ingulsrud