Shut Up & Read discussion

Completed-RI&R-Post ReviewLinks > {Read It & Reap 897} Sins of the Father (Ravage Riders MC #1) by Nikki Landis

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jul 14, 2018 06:34AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3291 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Sins of the Father (Ravage Riders MC #1)
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: PNR, SFR
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Page # 270
Review Due Date: July 10, 2018

Book Description:

RIDE OR DIE baby . . .

I was drunk, angry, and spoiling for a fight. The crowded bar was the perfect distraction until all hell broke loose.

She walked in. My world collapsed.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I never thought I'd see her again. Rae never should have been there that night . . . but 5 years of regret, loss, and vengeance have waged war inside me.

And the sins of our fathers won't stop me from claiming what's mine: Rae Stenson.

She's my addiction. I need her. Even if I have to lie, cheat, steal, or kill.

But it may not be the past that we have to confront as the real sins of our fathers wreak havoc in Providence, CA where reality and fantasy collide.

Ravage Riders MC #1, first in a series of Sci-Fi Alien Time Travel Romances with a twist. NO cheating, NO cliffhangers, and a Guaranteed happy ending! Is there anything sexier than gun toting alpha male bikers . . . who aren't quite human?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: July 10, 2018

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Charlie - charliem.hathaway@googlemail.com - pdf
2. Molly - cigirl21@aol.com - epub

message 2: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Hathaway | 4 comments Tana wrote: "What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please..."

Charlie Hathaway, charliem.hathaway@googlemail.com. PDF format please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent Charlie an email

message 4: by MollyK (new)

MollyK | 165 comments Can I get in on this? Epub
cigirl21@aol.com

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent MollyK an emails

message 8: by Tana (new)

thank you Molly and Charlie for posting your review links