YA Book Addicts discussion

Moderator Center > Robin/Jacy Cubbyhole

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (last edited Aug 01, 2014 10:58AM) (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Here is where Robin and Jacy will talk and discuss their job and other things!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Roger that Boss:) lol

These Violent Delights (Robin) Yay!! Can't wait! And lol Jacy!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I'm in one of my rare It's a Good Morning moods..even though it's almost afternoon!

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahaha!

These Violent Delights (Robin) LOL! I'm not a morning person myself though... I am an afternoon person though, so it's all good.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a feeling we will work well together:)

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jacy wrote: "I have a feeling we will work well together:)"

I think so too

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

So assignments:
-Special birthday thing
-Special way to welcome people

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jordyn wrote: "So assignments:
-Special birthday thing
-Special way to welcome people"

Alright, got it!

message 11: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

hey guys. Can yall add some fun things to the all about me folder? its been pretty inactive there lately.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Robin ..what ideas do you have for our assignments?:)

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jordyn wrote: "hey guys. Can yall add some fun things to the all about me folder? its been pretty inactive there lately."

Got it!

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jacy wrote: "Hey Robin ..what ideas do you have for our assignments?:)"

Alright, I was thinking that for the birthdays we could send out a personal message to the members on their B-day, saying happy bday.

I'm still not sure on anything special to welcome people by.. gotta keep thinking about that one.

In the All About You thread we could add topics like..
-Did You Know? and post informative stuff on there like what national day it is and book info, it could be cool. We could also add a topic like..

-Where Do You Read?
-What Are Your Reading Habits?
-What Are You Listening To?
-To Read Or Not To Read
-What Are You Watching?

message 15: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Sounds great about the birthdays!

And okay! Go ahead and add those(:

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jordyn wrote: "Sounds great about the birthdays!

And okay! Go ahead and add those(:"

Alright thank you!

message 17: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Nice games you added!(:

message 18: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hey guys. Can yall make a better list if the birthdays. Like sort them by month so it's easier to know when someone's bday is coming up. We have an August birthday coming up actually... (: Jacy's!
So did yal decide that the birthday thing we just message them personally happy bday or something else??

These Violent Delights (Robin) So sorry for being offline for a while again..!

I'll work on organizing the B-days right now. And yeah a personal message saying Happy Birthday! Is great.

message 20: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

It's alright!!(:
Thanks Robin

These Violent Delights (Robin) No problem!

message 22: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Oh are the birthday messages from you to the person who's birthday it is or you to the whole group letting everyone know about their birthday?

These Violent Delights (Robin) Which do you like better? From me to the whole group would mean that more people know it's so and so's bday and they may or may not wish them more happy bdays.

message 24: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

What if you message them and then we dedicate a thread to them in the All About You folder? That way they feel special because a direct message and also people who want to say happy bday as well can.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Jordyn wrote: "What if you message them and then we dedicate a thread to them in the All About You folder? That way they feel special because a direct message and also people who want to say happy bday as well can."

That's perfect!

message 26: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Okay good (: