Lovers of Paranormal discussion

The Madman’s Daughter (The Madman’s Daughter, #1)
This topic is about The Madman’s Daughter
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - READER PICK - The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Aug 01, 2014 10:47AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd is our READER PICK for August. It is rated YA - Young Adult.

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) by Megan Shepherd Megan Shepherd

"Following accusations that her scientist father gruesomely experimented on animals, sixteen-year-old Juliet watched as her family and her genteel life in London crumbled around her—and only recently has she managed to piece her world back together. But when Juliet learns her father is still alive and working on a remote tropical island, she is determined to find out if the old accusations are true. Accompanied by her father's handsome young assistant, Montgomery, and an enigmatic castaway, Edward, Juliet travels to the island, only to discover the depths of her father's insanity.

Torn between horror and scientific curiosity, Juliet knows she must end her father's dangerous experiments and escape her jungle prison before it's too late. Yet as the island falls into chaos, she discovers the extent of her father's genius—and madness—in her own blood..."

Are you reading this book? Shout it out in the discussion thread below! Find out who else is reading it. Start your own Book Buddy discussion. Share your thoughts and links to your reviews. Just remember to be kind and use the spoiler .html so you don't spoil the fun!

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 906 comments I've heard quite a few good things about this book so I hope everyone enjoys reading it this month!!

message 3: by Ali (new) - added it

Ali Toland | 1 comments I loved this book and the sequel Her Dark Curiosity. It was hard to put down, and I cant wait until the next one comes out! I highly recommened this book to those interested and a different spin on classic tales, and love triangles gone wrong.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Madman’s Daughter (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Megan Shepherd (other topics)