Super Heroes RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

QUEEN | 2265 comments Mod
vassa flew through the night sky, her black figure concealed by the darkness that blanketed the sky above the city. below her, an array of lights flickered. seoul was grand and bright. it was the one place vassa felt like she could find someone. and she did.
within an hour, vassa had tumbled through his door, knocking a vase off a nearby table. the door swung inward, letting a cool breeze roam around the house.

message 2: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 1079 comments Mod
Vernon waited on top of a high rise for the thugs to show up. He had everything planned out. He would enter the room they were in by flying down and through the window.

At the moment, he had his hand against the roof. He could feel the vibrations in the building using his force field. The thugs walked up the stairs. Higher and higher as they came closer to the room.

vassa was met with silence in the house. it was an accidental apperance in the neighborehood. poor calculations really. the red head stood up, brushing off wooden shards from her clothes. she glanced around, no one was there.

using her x ray vision she saw a boy on the roof. curious, the nearly inhuman flew up to investiage.

message 4: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon was shocked to see a person floating up towards the roof. It was a girl. Probably a bit younger than him. What was she doing here?

He stood up from his crouched position. “Hello?” He questioned confusedly. He was prepared for her to attack him

[ xxx died and my heart is broken :( ]
"i need protection," she said without explination, flying towards him. she hoped he didn't see her as a threat and try to attack her. she was tired as it was. peering closer at vernon, vassa's emerald gaze focused on his position. had he seen her coming to him?

message 6: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“What?” Vernon cocked his head to the side. “Are you okay?” He took a step towards the girl, unafraid because he was sure he could fend for himself.

the words slipped from vassa's parted lips,"they are out to get me...you have power vernon, you can protect me." her eyes shone with worry and fear," before she could explain more a sudden exhaustion knocked her body to the ground before the boy.

message 8: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon caught her with one of his Force fields so she didn’t hit he ground too hard. He went over and picked her up with ease, his slender frame was much stronger than it looked. He had a mission but she needed his help too. How did she know his name?
Vernon nodded. He could do both.

He floated down to the proper floor with the girl in his arms. He broke a window with a bolt of electricity then floated inside. He place the girl down next to the window and waited for the thugs to enter.

A few moments later the door creaked open. The thugs entered, but as soon as they were in the room they were filled with hundreds of amps of current. All six dropped dead instantly.

Vernon wiped a drop of stead from his forehead before turning back around to pic up the girl and leave.

As he left again a seventh thug snuck through the door and shot at Vernon. He retaliated and killed the thug, but not before a single bullet was fired. It passed straight through his knee.

Vernon gritted his teeth in pain but continued to hold onto the girl. He floated through the sky to take her somewhere safer.

Despite being unconsious, Vassa's strength ran through her veins. Lifted into the air, the near god-like hero was taken to a safer location. As the air trickeld through her long red locks, her eyes fluttered open. Gazing up, she studied Vernon's sharp jawline. "Thanks," She said softly into his chest.

message 10: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon smiled back at her to comfort her, but he was in too much pain to say anything. He flew in through the window to the hotel room he was staying at. He’d left it open when he had left which proved to be a good idea.

Vernon set her down on the bed before sitting down on the floor. His knee was mangled and bloody. How could he have messed up this badly?

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa's attention turned to Vernon's wound when she noticed him grimace as he set her down. Her emerald gaze found a nearly shattered knee. Her stomach flipped. Despite being a very strong and gifted hero, Vassa possessed no powers capable of healing Vernon's wound. "Vernon!" She gasped, dropping down to her knees to inspect the gun shot. Disappointment crossed her concerned expression, "i-iI can't do anything."

message 12: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (last edited Jun 19, 2018 01:01PM) (new)

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” Vernon blocked most of the pain out. He had to focus on what was important: keeping everyone else safe.

V opened up his backpack and took out two foot long metal poles and a thing of bandages. He wrapped his knee to keep it straight and to stop it from bleeding.

“Tell me what’s wrong with you. Why do you need help? How do you know me?” He was pale but still smiled a bit.

message 13: by QUEEN (last edited Jun 19, 2018 01:47PM) (new)

"I heard your name before, that's all." The red head confessed her emerald gaze darting from his very mysterious eyes down to his set leg. "I killed someone. And now very powerful people are after me." Vassa wasn't ready to reveal so much about herself to the strange - not until he was bound by a promise to protect her.

message 14: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“I need to know more than that. Who exactly did you kill?” Vernon found a few painkillers in his pouch and swallowed them. He was confused by this girl and everything surrounding her.

message 15: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa shifted uncomfortably as more questions were directed at her, as sharp as thorns, reaching their target with uncanny accuracy. The kryptonian slid her fingers through a loose curl of her red hair, "I don't really know that much myself." She inhaled ith a shaky breathe, "Some girl named Supergirl. Heard of her?"

message 16: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

"What?" Vernon's eyes were wide. Everyone knew who Supergirl was. Everyone knew that she had been killed. She was a hero. Did that mean this girl was a villain? She didn't seem like one.

"Is the entire f**king justice league after you?"

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa flinched at his sudden tone. Confusion crossed her worried face. "Well I don't think they are playing poker while a team mate was killed..." Before Vassa realized it, she jerked back, her body thrown into the air by her powers. She needed to distance herself from him. If he knew who Supergirl was, he wouldn't listen to her case. "I didn't...." She whispered, her tone revealing the fear. As she had launched herself away, the force was so great that her red hair spilled over her face. When she shook it off, a gleamng silver crown, similar to that of Wonder Woman's appeared perfectly in her hair.

message 18: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon may have been part-god, but he was terrified. There was no way he could even fight in this condition. Maybe a bit, but not well.

When she flew backwards he gasped. This was all a bit too weird for him. Wait. What was that crown. It looked familiar.

“Where are you from???”

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

[ i never addressed what she was wearing : my bad : https://pre00.deviantart.net/2e70/th/... ]
"I am Vassa-El of Krypton, raised by the Amazonians and her majesty Princess Diana Prince of Themyscria." Vassa receited, knowing her origion like a tattoo along her skin. There was a mysterious flicker in Vernon's gaze, provoking curiosity from the girl. The crown was an emblem of her apprenticeship.

message 20: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“Why do you need my help if you’re friends with Wonder Woman?” Vernon raised an eyebrow. None of this made sense at all. He tried to stand up, in order to be at the same level as the girl, but his leg throbbed if he tried to move it at all. He coughed.

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

The crown upon her head transformed, wings spreading out across her forehead pointing behind her.
"We're not friends. I have a bounty on my head and she has gone incognito." Vassa growled, frustrated with Vernon's resistance. "Why are you looking at me like I'm a killer?" She narrowed her emerald eyes.

message 22: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“Maybe it’s bexause you just told me you are one! Supergirl was a hero and you killed her. Doesn’t that make you a villain!?” Vernon said a bit more than he probably should’ve.

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

[ a bit more what? ]

message 24: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa's expression morphed to horror as she realized how twisted people's perception of each other was. Red hot anger surged through her body, sending a shockwave of power up to her crown which gleamed a glowing red that appeared to emulate from her body. With her kryptonian DNA, Vassa was vulnerable to entering a beserker rage if angered enough. The amazonian's weak body seemed to strengthen quickly as she relied on her near-god like genetics. "I'm not a villain!" She shouted, her voice echoing through the empty apartment.

message 25: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

((Just like a bit more as in he shouldn’t have called her a villain ahaha))

Vernon sent a bolt of electric out of his hand and towards her. It lit up the dark room with a bright blue blast, followed by a loud crack. It wasn’t enough to kill her, or even hurt that bad, but he hoped it would subdue her a big. He couldn’t have someone this unstable just doing whatever she wished.

message 26: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa was quick with her reflexes, flashing her sterling silver cuffs that seemed to split the blue bolt of electricity. It's direction was diverted, slipping onto her body by her shoulders first. She grit her teeth, the element wounding her flesh. "Are you going to protect me or kill me Vernon!" She shouted.

message 27: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon stood up, despite the pain. “My job is to protect others and right now you seem to be doing perfectly fine protecting yourself. If anything you are just a danger to others and I can’t have that. So explain yourself o I’m going to have to take you in. I need definitive answers.”

message 28: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa glared at the arrogant boy. "Shut up. I don't need you." Before he could argue anymore, she flew through the open window, cutting her legs on the shards of glass. Despite the pain, she kept flying, disappearing into darkness, her presence unknown and her threat level nearing on extremely dangerous.

message 29: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (last edited Jun 24, 2018 02:59PM) (new)

Vernon held onto the side of the wall unsteadily. He wasn’t sure what to do. Everything was just too much. He saw he leaving, though and knew the destruction she was capable of. This made up his mind. Vernon leaped put the window after her, using his force fields to propel him forward, following after Vassa.

message 30: by QUEEN (new)

The dangerous and rogue kryptonian flew further, her agility out pacing Vernon. The coal midnight sky was a great cover for her but that didn't prevent the boy from finding her. Making up her mind, Vassa turned around, her long red locks whipping across her face. "Now it's time for you to leave me alone!" She shouted.

message 31: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon kept his distance from her. “You told me to protect you! Protecting you also means I need to keep you from doing anything rash.” He didn’t want to anger her any more. “Just land and we can talk. I don’t want to fight!”

message 32: by QUEEN (new)

"No!" Vassa countered, hostility laced in her tone. "The moment I asked for protection you called me a villian. That's not fair!" Tears brimmed her eyes. "You have an awful protcol when it comes to conversating!" She added, anger flooding her veins.

message 33: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“I don’t know who you are, where you came from, or how you found me.” Vernon kept his composure. “What I do know is that you showed up and are now threatening to hurt people. If you land now I’ll know that you are a hero. I want to believe you’re a hero, but I need some sort of proof.” Vernon smiled.

message 34: by QUEEN (new)

"I never threatened to hurt anyone. Stop making me the bad guy!" Vassa growled, her voice growing thinner by the minute. "I don't take demands from you either." Despite peering down at the nearest roof and wanting to prove Vernon wrong, Vassa wasn't about to act upon his demands. "What is it with you people and demanding everybody!"

message 35: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“This isn’t a demand, it’s a question. I’m asking you if you are a hero. I want to believe you are, but as with any question I need proof. If you don’t land then I understand, but I won’t be able to know you if you are a hero or villain. If you do land, I’ll know that I can trust you and I will do all I can to protect you.” Vernon dropped a bit in elevation. “I’ll land first so you know you can trust me.” Vernon floated down to the rooftop and sat down against a wall. His injured leg was already beginning to bleed through his bandages, but he tried to ignore it. “See?” He yelled up to her. “I just want to know how I am help you!”

message 36: by QUEEN (new)

It took all the strength in the kryptonian's body not to fly away. At his words, Vassa listened carefully. She considered his speech and finally gave in. At his landing, Vassa lowered herself slowly to join him on the room. Her emerald gaze never left him. "Fine." The word left her mouth with a bitter tone, lingering on her tongue. While she assessed him with her eyes, Vassa noticed his injury worsening. "You might need to see a doctor for that."

message 37: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon shrugged. “Yeah, probably.” He was trying not to think about it too much, as the pain was overwhelming enough when he was blocking it out. “So, can I ask what your name is first?” He laughed slightly. “It would be helpful if I’m going to be getting to know you.”

message 38: by QUEEN (new)

"Vassa-El, Vas El of Krypton and Vassalla of Themyscria." Vassa replied, her voice echoing the strength of her ancestors and amazonian teachers. Hailing from two great god-like persons, Vassa was presented as a near-god to the heroes and villans around her. Vassa's steady emerald gaze never wavered.

message 39: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon was surprised by her power. “Huh...” It was rare that he ever ran into someone who was part-god. “I’m part god too.” He blurted without thinking about what he was saying. That was stupid of him.

message 40: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa raised a sharp brow, bewilderment crossing her features. "Which god?" Her curiosity got the best of her, prompting the female to approach cautiously. The boy remained injured which proved Vassa in possession of an upperhand.

message 41: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

“I actually don’t know. He came to me when I was a child because my parents pleaded to save me from illness. He gave me powers and energy and magic.” Vernon was ashamed of the fact that husband parents abandoned him.

message 42: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa was silent. She wasn't bothering to express much emotion at this point. "Ok. So how are you going to protect me from the Justice League?" Her hands found themselves on her hips.

message 43: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

"We're gonna get in a fight and you're gonna die." Vernon nodded. He'd done this once before and it had worked perfectly. The person he'd been tasked with protecting was safe, because his enemies thought he was dead. Before Vassa had time to react negatively he added in, "We're faking it, obviously."

message 44: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa crossed her arms over her chest, assessing the tactic. "Seems like I'd be a bigger threat once they realize I'm not dead...." She said, her gaze trailing away. Diana was no longer looking for her, believing that she was already dead. "Trust fall." She said, before approaching the edge of the building, leaning back and then falling.

message 45: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon was about to answer, explaining that they’de never realize that she wasn’t dead, when she just jumped off the building. In the back of his mind he knew that she could fly, but that thought didn’t come to him at that moment. Instead he pushed himself off the building after her, sending a Force Fields meant to slow her fall drastically.

message 46: by QUEEN (new)

"That's not a trust fall!" Vassa hollared up at the boy who had produced a force field. If he was unlucky, his powers could have injured her rather than prevent her fall. Flying up to reach him, Vassa hovered with an expression of annoyance written across her features. "Fine then. So I die. Then what?"

message 47: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon looked pale and frustrated. He had reacted quickly to her immature actions and the quick movements had caused him to move his knee in a way it Definitely shouldn’t have moved. He would be able to just ignore the pain for much longer. “Then we change your name and you start a new life somewhere else.”

message 48: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa's eyes could no longer neglect the pain she saw passing Vernon's expression. "I think it's time you ought to rest Vernon," She said approaching with her hands outstretched, "Even for near gods like us, we still do bleed."

message 49: by Fox , ~Knight of Cydonia~ (new)

Vernon shook his head. “No don’t worry about me. I’m fine.” He began to stand up but as he leaned his wight against the concrete wall on the roof of the building he felt extremely lightheaded. A moment letter he passed out, crumbling to the ground.

message 50: by QUEEN (new)

Vassa knew better than to be convinced by the weak words of a struggling man. Slipping her arm under his, Vassa took to the sky, brining Vernon to a place she considered safer than an open rooftop. Once setting him down, she shook him whilst calling his name, trying to get him to wake up. When it seemed ridiculous, she finally brought him to the hosptial where they operated on his knee.

« previous 1