Noire's Avid Readers discussion

B4 the G-Spot: The Legend of Granite McKay
This topic is about B4 the G-Spot
Hey fam! Do you know your G-Spot history?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Hey fam! Thanks for joining my group of avid readers and I hope you all become my good friends! I love interaction and active participation so feel free to invite other readers that you think will enjoy good conversations and quality writing.

First question: How many of you have already read G-Spot: An Urban Erotic Tale? Muahh:)))

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments I read G spot and the seven deadly sins along with the alternative ending

Noire | 15 comments Mod
That's what's up Jay! Do you plan to read B4 The G-Spot The Legend of Granite McKay?

message 4: by Janice (new)

Janice Richardson | 1 comments I read G spot & 7 deadly sins and plan 2 read The Legend of Granite McKay.

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Great Janice! We're going to schedule a discussion session for B4 The G-Spot soon.

message 6: by TeKela (new)

TeKela | 2 comments I read the G-Spot and the 7 Deadly Sins short novellas.

Me'Tova Hollingsworth - Bethley (hollinms) | 2 comments Yes, I've read G-Spot, the Seven Deadly Sins and the alternate ending. I'm currently, reading B4 G-Spot: The Legend of Granite McKay.

Noire | 15 comments Mod
TeKela wrote: "I read the G-Spot and the 7 Deadly Sins short novellas."

Hey TeKela did you get to read the Alternate Ending to Revenge? Are you going to read B4 The G-Spot: The Legend of Granite McKay?

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Me'Tova wrote: "Yes, I've read G-Spot, the Seven Deadly Sins and the alternate ending. I'm currently, reading B4 G-Spot: The Legend of Granite McKay."

Great Me'Tova! Let us know when you're finished!

message 10: by TeKela (new)

TeKela | 2 comments No, I haven't read the alternate ending to G-Spot. Is that a separate book?

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Yes, TeKela the Alternate Ending is an original twist on the ending that is in Revenge. It is on Amazon for .99 and is definitely a banga!

Me'Tova Hollingsworth - Bethley (hollinms) | 2 comments Noire wrote: "Me'Tova wrote: "Yes, I've read G-Spot, the Seven Deadly Sins and the alternate ending. I'm currently, reading B4 G-Spot: The Legend of Granite McKay."

Great Me'Tova! Let us know when you're finished!"

I finished the book the other night, and it was a page turner. That book popped from page one to the end. Now I know why G was as crazy as he was, and why he felt a certain way about different things. The whole series was fire! I all made sense, and was not overkill. I can't wait to read A New York State of Mine. Great job Noire!

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Thank u Me'Tova!! So glad u enjoyed it! Leave me a review please.

message 14: by Suzzette (new)

Suzzette | 1 comments I plan on reading B4 the G Spot next week. I'm so excited :)

Noire | 15 comments Mod
Hey Suzzette! Thanks for reading B4 the G-Spot!

Danita Brown | 1 comments Yes I have read G- spot.