freyhaven. advanced discussion

vi. tier one locations > |porter bridge

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 229 comments Mod
description
──── the homeless frequent the underside of the massive bridge that connects two parts of the city. a stream of unsavory water runs below through purifiers, making it a good place to find clean water if you're on the right side of the bridge.

message 2: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
Vitoria hooked her thumbs through her backpack as she walked towards the small shadowy figure which she assumed was Andy. Despite their last interaction, she couldn't help but be fascinated by the girl, which she'd never admit to anyone, not even herself. She took the last few steps towards Andy until they were face to face.

"Feeling any better?" she asked in a monotone voice while unzipping her backpack. "I figure that you're off your period by now." Vitoria meant it as a joke but it certainly didn't sound like one. She wanted to find some sort of common ground with this girl if they were going to be seeing each other so often.

message 3: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
Vitoria smirked and held out her own arm to take the credits. She'd promised herself before she left not to lose her temper again. There was no need to get into a fight with someone saving her ass. "Just making friendly conversation, hun. That's what people do sometimes when they want to make interaction less painful." She pulled out the bag with more drugs. "Do I at least get a thank you this time?"

message 4: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
Vitoria rose an eyebrow and held the bag a little higher, embracing being even slightly taller than the other girl. "How about sweetheart? Darling? Do those nicknames suffice? Or shall I get a little more creative?" She wanted just as much to never speak to this girl again, but since she had to, she figured that she'd might as well make it interesting at the very least. Anything to both entertain her and keep her away from what she was forced to call home.

message 5: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
Vitoria's smirk turned into a grin. "You're fun, darling. It's nice to speak to someone who can keep up, even if it's in the bitchiest way possible." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked the girl up and down. She was cute, even when she was angry and probably threatening. Not that she cared, anyway. "Where would you like to meet next? I assume here again, unless the scowl on your face at the nightclub meant you loved it there."

message 6: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
"I tend to stay out of my client's business. All I know about your drugs is they're not what I usually sell and you're not my usual client," she explained. "So, you're not a cocaine, meth, or heroin addict and you don't like crowded, loud places. I'm guessing anxiety, maybe?" This conversation was beginning to last too long for her liking, but she stayed and pressed her nails harder into her palms. She ignored the sting and the feeling of warm blood running over them as she reopened her wounds.

message 7: by kenna (new)

kenna | 165 comments
Vitoria hesitated, almost wanting to follow after her. She shook her head, knowing the idea was ridiculous. Her golden rule was to never get attached to anyone, even if that someone was a pretty girl with a big attitude. Especially then. All she needed from Andy were credits so she could find her way to freedom. If only she knew what exactly that freedom was.

Before she could do something she'd regret, Vitoria turned around and walked away as fast as her legs could carry her.