New Author Review Exchange discussion

Introduce Yourself > Hey guys and girls. Let's swap reviews. xx

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ML (last edited Jun 18, 2018 01:44PM) (new)

ML Rose | 1 comments Just like Karen before me, I thought it would be nice to make a thread asking if people want to review work for each other.

This is my book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DL52NMS

If that sounds like something you'd like to do, you can message me here, or email me at :
mlrosewriting@gmail.com

Thank youuu xx

edit: I do use a different account to the one that I published under to review with, because apparently that's a thing. x

message 2: by Prajwalit (new)

Prajwalit CHAUHAN (prajjawalit) | 19 comments hi..i want to exchange review for the book with your book
Because I love You
https://www.amazon.com/Because-Love-y...

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Larkin | 9 comments Hi, I'd love to exchange book reviews. Here is a link to the book I need reviewed
http://a.co/d/8TPEVST

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

https://www.facebook.com/WriterAndRev...

Like this page and I will randomly pick books to review after the holidays. After writing I realize how hard it is for a newly self-published author, and I love to read and review, more than I love writing.
My favorite genre is romance, and I have expectations when it comes to romance books. I hate back and forth, mainly when it last to the end of the book. And I love steamy romance reads. I will be honest in my reviews. And, although I love romance, I will not read anything. As I mentioned before, I am picky. I will not read no -- M/M W/W I do like reverse harem as long as it does not involve those two things. And I am not a fan of paranormal romance. Also, I am not a fan of lazy writing. So, if the book does not contain more then one or two chapters, I will not read it. I also, will not read a series that is divided into parts, as I feel that is unnecessary. I am an avid reader, and love nothing more than a romance book I can escape in. I also like an author who puts effort into their books and a lot of thought.
Lately, I have been stepping out of my genre to help other authors with little to no reviews. I discovered recently, that self publish authors will volunteer to help you quicker than anyone. So, that is why I have decided to help authors with little to no reviews.
If your book is not enrolled in Kindle Select, I will accept a PDF file, or an EPUB.
Also, can you share this page on your facebook pages and in your author groups?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I will gladly do after my 1st book is finished its re-edit which should be sometime this June - Thank you

message 6: by Jazz (new)

Jazz Singh | 2 comments All my books are on Kindle Unlimited. I write romance and read various genres except paranormal.

message 7: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Nesti | 13 comments Hi! I would love to exchange reviews or set up a 3-ways exchange. My book, Firepath, is fantasy. If you are interested you can answer me here or email me at sidney.nesti@yahoo.com
Thanks

message 8: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Michael | 12 comments I would be happy to exchange reviews with others! We can do a one-for-one review swab or a trio of swabs. The book I will need reviewed is here: https://www.amazon.com/Short-Literatu...

I can send the copy as a PDF unless you have KU and can download it for free. If you would like to do a swap, email me authortcmichael@yahoo.com. Thanks! Also, I'm hoping for a turnaround time of within a week if possible. I would be able to provide one that quick in return as well.

message 9: by M. (new)

M. Lewis | 2 comments @Sidney Nesti

I happen to love fantasy, I would be up for giving a review for you. I don't yet have a book to exchange, I'm still perfecting it, but I'm always happy to help a fellow author.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Garrett | 11 comments Hi Sidney and TC, let's do a three way swap? I have a fantasy book that needs reviewing. If you're up for it, let me know.

message 11: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Nesti | 13 comments Hi T.C. and Janelle, I would be happy to do a 3-ways swap. You can email me at sidney.nesti@yahoo.com so we can set this up.

Sidney

message 12: by F.J. (new)

F.J. Namini (fjnamini) | 2 comments Hi dear authors

for a perfect exchange review, we need to have a group of authors otherwise our reviews will be deleted, so I'm seeking for at least ten authors. my genre is historical fiction if you are interested please send me an email at fjnamini@gmail.com or send me a message in Goodreads: F. J. Namini

message 13: by AJ (new)

AJ Laffredo | 2 comments I'd love to be a part of this! My book is a short nonfiction on Communication strategies! (Always know what to say). Here is the link or email me at alixanderdietrich@galhad.com

https://www.amazon.com/Communications...

message 14: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Roze (mkroze) Hi, I'd love to exchange book reviews too. I'm a new author, in need of reviews here and on Amazon. Especially, Amazon. Please let me know.
IMMORTAL VISIONS

message 15: by Sally (new)

Sally DeSmet (goodreadscomsallydesmet) | 4 comments New member in the group - would love to exchange books and reviews. You can email me at saylordesmet@gmail.com. I write psychological thrillers.

message 16: by Octavia (new)

Octavia Nom | 2 comments Hi all,
I'm a new writer, just published my first book (somewhere between romance and erotica lite), I'd love to exchange reviews, my book is fairly short and as it's my first attempt I'd really appreciate some honest feedback. I'm a quick reader and will provide thorough but nice feedback, and am happy to read most genres.
My book is available on Kindle Unlimited, but happy to send a free copy to anyone who doesn't subscribe.

Feel free to email me on:
octavia@octaviarichardswrites.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07T516PT...

message 17: by J.E. (new)

J.E. Rowney (jerowney) | 1 comments Hi. I’m looking for 3way plus review swap to keep in line with Amazon rules.

My novel is Derelict and you can find it here on Goodreads on Amazon with a release date of July 12th.

I can send an ecopy if you’re interested and would like to review.

Eva Dawson is lost.
Working as a photographer, she stumbles upon the world of urban exploration, and starts to find beauty in broken things.
Meanwhile, her marriage is just as broken as the buildings she sets out to explore.
Can she find a way to create a future, or is happiness a relic of the past?
This book is an exploration in its own right, a fascinating journey through one woman’s attempts to change her life for the better.

message 18: by Octavia (new)

Octavia Nom | 2 comments Hi, I'd be happy to review exchange

message 19: by Andres (new)

Andres Mann | 3 comments Hi, I am interested.

message 20: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Lome (jslome) | 1 comments Hi,
I am interested.

message 21: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Michael | 12 comments I am interested in doing a review swap as well. I can do one of my four new books. I’d be willing to do a group swap too if everyone else sticks to their word and won’t back out either.

message 22: by Vanda (new)

Vanda Denton | 5 comments It's my understanding that the Amazon algorithm will not allow swapped reviews to be published. In fact, I have had people mention to me on social media that they've reviewed one of my books, and Amazon has not published it. General consensus is that Amazon only publishes reviews for books by certain publishers. Goodreads is owned by Amazon. Where are you planning on posting these reviews? If you've found a way of swapping I am interested.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino (elizabethhamiltonguarino) | 1 comments Hi, I'd love to help out. I'm an author with Hay House and my book is called Percolate - Let Your Best Self Filter Through

https://www.amazon.com/Percolate-Your...

message 24: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Michael | 12 comments I have never had any issues posting review swaps on Amazon so far. I’ve been helping other authors with honest reviews since 2017 and haven’t had a deleted review to my knowledge.

message 25: by Diana (last edited Oct 05, 2019 11:40AM) (new)

Diana Drakulich | 9 comments Hi - I would like to do a 3 WAY REVIEW SWAP.

SAVA THE BARBARIAN

Historical Romance set 500 BC - Saga of a warrior who refuses to kneel before the powerful priests of a sacrificial snake cult.

Available AMAZON - KUL. FREE - 10/6/19

(Prev. pub. as Serpent Goddess)

https://www.amazon.com/Serpent-Goddes...

message 26: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Michael | 12 comments Hello Elizabeth and Diana,

Would you two be interested in doing a 3-way review swap? Normally I swap with PDF files unless it's available free temporarily on Amazon. I don't currently have KU. If you are interested, you can email me at authortcmichael@yahoo.com or respond to the messages in this thread. I try to have my reviews posted within 1 week and post on Amazon and Goodreads. If you can try to do the same, I would love to do a swap!

This is the book I'm offering to swap: https://www.amazon.com/Short-Literatu...

message 27: by Iain (last edited Oct 09, 2019 12:56PM) (new)

Iain M Rodgers (iainmrodgers) | 5 comments Looking for a TRIO to avoid "author swapping"- will also make arrangements regarding "certified purchase on Amazon" - reviews on Goodreads also welcome. (less)

Rather than hand over a pdf of mobi file I would prefer you to buy my book in any format. I would then repay you via paypal. Contact me by messaging me on this site to show proof of purchase. You won't need to pay me to buy your book.

I don't know how to organise this TRIO - but I'd be happy to try reading "SAVA THE BARBARIAN: The Horse Lords Book 1" if it helps get the ball rolling.

My book is The Zima Confession.

It's easy to read but there are some big themes. I'd like the sort of reader who is interested in some of these (eg Marxism, finance, revolution). It is available on amazon.com, amazon.co.uk etc

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Garrett | 11 comments I’ll do a three way swap with anyone who wants. Here is my book: https://www.amazon.com/Rift-Deep-Part...

Side note, I’ve tried swaps before with people and they didn’t follow through. So, it would be awesome if people actually would do what they say.

message 29: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 9 comments Iain wrote: "Looking for a TRIO to avoid "author swapping"- will also make arrangements regarding "certified purchase on Amazon" - reviews on Goodreads also welcome. (less)

Rather than hand over a pdf of mobi ..."

Hi Iain. I looked at your book on Amazon. Looks interesting. I have a deep interest in Russian/Slavic history/politics.

Why not put your book on Kindle Unlimited? That will open it to more readers who may be backed off a bit by the price and you won't have to re-imburse people for reviewing it.

Sava the Barbarian is historical fiction with steamy romantic elements. Just saying...

Unfortunately we can't review each other's books. A shame. So we need a third person. Anyone up for it?