Horror Aficionados discussion

Audio Group Listens > July 2018 Group Listen Nominations

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
This month's group listen is dedicated to Brian Keene, who was badly burned in an accident recently, and has no health insurance.

Let's show our support for a great author and decent guy.

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Zaccaria | 161 comments I haven't had any luck finding any of his books on my audiobook app or at my library but hopefully someone else will have a great suggestions!

message 3: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth McKinley | 1559 comments Mod
Most of his best works are on Audible.

message 4: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11278 comments Mod
I would like to nominate A Gathering of Crows checked audible and they do have it.

message 5: by M.E. (new)

M.E. | 409 comments I'll second A Gathering of Crows that looks good and I rather like the narrator's voice.

message 6: by Mattholmes9626 (new)

Mattholmes9626 New to this author, but the description sounds great, and I'm in need of a GOOD book for my commute!

message 7: by Char (new)

Char  | 16823 comments Mod
I very much enjoyed the audio of The Rising and the follow up: City of the Dead. (Not nominating, just suggesting.)

message 8: by Ami (new)

Ami | 210 comments I'd love to hear Ghoul by Brian Keene Ghoul

message 9: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 836 comments Anything by him

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani (reiser3357) | 39 comments I’m in for any of these.

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris Adler (chrisadler) Though I've read almost all of his work, I've only listened to A Gathering of Crows, Darkness on the Edge of Town, and Urban Gothic. They were great. I'm going to throw my vote in for "The Rising" though, as I think it would be awesome to listen too!

message 12: by Robert (new)

Robert Mingee (robertmingee) | 776 comments Great theme! I've read much of his work, but I think the only audiobooks I've listened to are The Rising and City of the Dead, though both were a long time ago. I don't own A Gathering of Crows in audio, so I'll "+1" that nomination since it would generate a sale from me at least.