Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Beta Readers wanted for Cozy Mystery Book (Magical cat mystery)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Hartford | 2 comments Murder, cakes and cats... all in England with a fairy twist.

The Cake Fairy Mysteries is a Magical Cat Cozy Mystery series. Faye Anderson previously lived in America, but now she juggles starting a new life in England, running a struggling cake shop, solving murders and trying to master her newly discovered fairy powers! It's a tall order, but luckily she has help from her pet cat Tom.

The third book in the series will be out later this summer. However, I am currently holding a beta reading for a new revised & enhanced version of the first book.

Interested?
If you are interested in taking part, just email me at sabrina.hartford.books@gmail.com or send me a private message.

After beta reading this book, selected readers will be provided with review copies of the other titles in the series, so this is a great way to read an established series for free!

Deadline
There is no formal deadline.

Story approx. 85, 000 words.

message 2: by Tito (new)

Tito Athano (bobspringett) | 69 comments Why do I get suspicious when I see a book about a cat, written by 'Sabrina'?

Perhaps too many YA sitcoms.

message 3: by Sabrina (last edited Jun 19, 2018 07:42AM) (new)

Sabrina Hartford | 2 comments Tito wrote: "Why do I get suspicious when I see a book about a cat, written by 'Sabrina'?

Perhaps too many YA sitcoms."

Come to think of it, I actually used to get teased about that – It's kind of funny how things turned out! I'm not sure if you want to beta read. If you do just let me know and I will send you a copy.