New Adult Book Club discussion

Jaden (Dark Heart #1)
This topic is about Jaden
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #55/18 ~ Jaden (Dark Heart #1) by Shayne Ford

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Aug 12, 2018 06:21PM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #55/18
Title: Jaden (Dark Heart #1)
Author: Shayne Ford
Genre: ~ New Adult
Heat Level: Hot
Formats ~ Mobi & Epub via instafreebie
Copies ~ 25 ( Send out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis:

Sometimes two wrongs do make a right.
For years, Senna Lloyd ran away from her past, chased away the memories, fought her blood and lived like a shadow in a virtual world where she became insanely rich.
Up to this day, no one knows who she really is.
She follows her own rules and never lets anyone close to her.
Fiercely independent, she has her deepest, most intimate desires fulfilled in the most practical way, making sure no one puts a leash on her.
Jaden Taylor is a man with two lives, a heart no one has access to, and a body made for sin. Life events force him into making hard choices so he can protect the people he loves.
He can give Senna what she wants. But there's a price... And sometimes it's more than money.
This is the story of a bad girl and a bad boy who had their hearts broken and now have to teeter on the cusp of darkness, sucking in the swirl of their lives other people as well.
This is also about their journey to a better place.
Expect dirty encounters, other people, questionable choices, twists and turns, and cliffhangers.
Nothing is off the table.

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers:
Deb - debra.garciacastillo@gmail.com
Kara - devokurri@hotmail.com
Tasia - titillyana@gmail.com

Beth - emz331@gmail.com
Rebecca - littlelongy207@live.co.uk
Nicole - Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Ris - ris-sasaki@hotmail.com
Sarah - s.siresi88@gmail.com

message 2: by Deb (new) - rated it 3 stars

Deb (debbie_castillo) | 57 comments I'd love to read and review :)

debra.garciacastillo@gmail.com / mobi.

Thank you!

Kara | 15 comments devokurri@hotmail.com, .mobi

Tasia Chiba (tasiachiba) | 4 comments Would definitely love to check this out! ePub please: titillyana@gmail.com

Beth mobi to emz331@gmail.com

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments I haven't done a RIRI for ages can I have a go at this one please littlelongy207@live.co.uk MOBI format - Thanks :)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Would love to read.
Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please

message 8: by Ris (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ris Sasaki (rissasaki) | 9 comments Mobi, please
ris-sasaki@hotmail.com
We have to post the reviews until when?

message 9: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Ris wrote: "Mobi, please
ris-sasaki@hotmail.com
We have to post the reviews until when?"

3 weeks from when you receive the book. When Derna sends them she will post with a due date.

Sarah (vanishedsarah) | 21 comments I'm interested in R&R

s.siresi88@gmail.com

message 11: by Derna (last edited Jun 21, 2018 11:17AM) (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
I have just sent the link out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 11th July (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments I've tried twice to send a copy of the book to myself using the link and for some reason it just doesn't like me and I'm not getting a copy. I have checked it hasn't gone in my Junk email and everything.

message 13: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Correction on the due date for this book::

You will have until July 11 to read and review this book.

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments OK, I'm still having no luck actually receiving the book. Is anyone else having trouble? How do I proceed?

message 15: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Rebecca wrote: "OK, I'm still having no luck actually receiving the book. Is anyone else having trouble? How do I proceed?"

What steps are you doing? I just emailed the link to myself to download it and it worked fine.

You click the link, enter your info, it'll email you in which you click in the email to get the format. They ask if you have an instafreebie account. If you don't just click the link to say have it send you the format in an email. Choose your format. And I got the email with the file.

So you got the first email after entering your information into the link, but you didn't get the email with the file?

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments I got the email from Derna, clicked the link entered my info and pressed the button to send a copy but didn't get anything

message 17: by Derna (new)

Have you tried it again, I have just tried to send it to you also.

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments I'm away this weekend with limited access to Internet. I did try the link multiple times and it didn't work and Derna I haven't received your second email

message 20: by Derna (new)

Rebecca wrote: "I'm away this weekend with limited access to Internet. I did try the link multiple times and it didn't work and Derna I haven't received your second email"

That is very odd, Maybe put Instafreebie in your Hotmail search book and see what come up.

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments Derna, I'm very sorry, I'm clearly the only one having difficulties with this. I have searched every folder in my inbox and I am getting nothing.

Rebecca (longy207) | 109 comments wooo wooo, I manged to get it working :D I will have this read and reviewed by 11th July.

I'm so excited :D

message 23: by Derna (new)

Rebecca wrote: "wooo wooo, I manged to get it working :D I will have this read and reviewed by 11th July.

I'm so excited :D"

I'm so glad you got copy.

message 25: by Ris (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ris Sasaki (rissasaki) | 9 comments Thank you for the opportunity

Here´s the link to my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 26: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments BOOK 2 IS BEING POSTED SHORTLY

message 27: by Deb (new) - rated it 3 stars

Deb (debbie_castillo) | 57 comments thank you for the opportunity! :)

here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Tasia Chiba (tasiachiba) | 4 comments Thanks for letting me read this~ I have posted my review~
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 31: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments TWO MORE DAYS

message 33: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments **ALL REVIEWS POSTED. THREAD CLOSED. THANK YOU ALL**