Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Eternally Bound
This topic is about Eternally Bound
Self-Promotion > Free for amazon review!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Aug 01, 2014 09:04AM) (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments Hi all and happy Friday! I'm looking to giveaway copies of my latest book Eternally Bound by K.A. Young to those of you willing to post an honest review for me on amazon.com. If you interested let me know and I'll send you the book in either mobi, epub or pdf.

Thanks a bunch and Happy Reading!
Kate

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments Fabulous Steph! I'll email it to you in a few. Thanks

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) | 198 comments Hi Kate, congrats on your book! I have a couple if questions if you don't mind.

Heat level?
Page count?
Desired turn around?

thx!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments Hi and thank you. I don't mind answering questions. Heat level- Medium
Pages- 205 digital page turns 350 in paperback
Turn around time- 2 weeks from the sent date
Let me know if you're interested. ☺

Lori (lori_hayes) | 45 comments hi K.A.
I'd love to review for you again.
lori529@comcast.net.
anything that loads on kindle.
your books are great.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi K.A.!

I'd love to read and review your book, if you are still interested. Do let me know:)

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments Fabulous! Lori, I'm emailing you now!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments Subhashini, what email address should I send it to?

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) | 198 comments Sounds interesting! I can start it this MONDAY, Aug. 4th. I will post the review to my blog, here on GR and of course Amazon. Mobi format please, sent to prufreads@gmail.com

message 10: by Kate (last edited Aug 02, 2014 08:50AM) (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments I'm sending it now Texxie-prufreads and Subhashini! Thanks guys!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Kate:) I received the book... Totally forgot to specify the format! mobi is fine:)

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana (dianahhernandez) | 7 comments I would like to review it. Mobi. diana_helen_herandez@yahoo.com

message 14: by Kate (last edited Aug 02, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Kate Young (ka_young) | 8 comments I tried to email it to you Diana but it came back as undeliverable.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Eternally Bound (other topics)