Grand Canyon Authors Club discussion

Events > Comic Con

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andres (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) | 240 comments Mod
Okay,
Here is the response I got. It looks like any authors/illustrators that would be interested in next years show, could be a possible thing. That's great news for us, if any read this and are interested for next year just let me know and I'll keep you on a list.

Morning, Andres.

We would like to thank you for your inquiry for our show but considering how close it is, we would like to have you get back to us for next years show when it is organized and you have a list of authors already set for us to review.

- Jenny Sweigert

message 2: by Andres (new)

This is just around the corner, hopefully I'll see a few of you authors there!

message 3: by Gail (new)

Gail Gibbs (gailanngibbs) | 36 comments I'd be rather lost on my own, since I've never been to a comic-con, but am interested in sharing a booth/table with other people. Definitely keep me on the list.

message 4: by Andres (new)

Absolutely! Keep writing, until we fill up a fancy book organizer like Jim's (jl doty) lol.

message 5: by Andres (new)

This weekend. I'm not sure if we are going to be out of town or not but I'll update this as soon as I know. It is this coming weekend.

Next year I'll work a booth for the GCAC and see how many of us would like to go. Then we can just do a rotation, giving everyone some opportunity to check out the comic-con.