Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Clean Sweep
Archive (BOTM) > Clean Sweep Discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #1) by Ilona Andrews

Here is where you may discuss one of our August Books of the Month, Clean Sweep, to your heart's content!
If you're posting a spoiler, please use the HTML code to hide it so that others can choose to read it or not.

So let's get discussing!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I finished this last month and I truly loved it. Already have a review up if anyone wants my full opinion on it.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Looks like I enjoyed it a lot more then other fans.

Gwen (gwenrb) | 12 comments I agree i loved the book and, does anyone know if there is going to be another ?

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Yes, in fact they're releasing it in bits on their site right now. The whole book will be officially released in December.

Maria Schneider (bearmountainbooks) I liked it too. I thought it could have been smoothed out in a couple of places, or maybe a couple of scenes expanded, but that would be totally nitpicking! I enjoyed it and plan to read the follow-on when it's completed. Good stuff and a nice change from their other two series (Which I also liked.)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments HOnestly, I think this is my favorite of their universes. This first entry is kind of a test, and I still thought it was very strong so I didn't mind.

Maria Schneider (bearmountainbooks) Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "HOnestly, I think this is my favorite of their universes. This first entry is kind of a test, and I still thought it was very strong so I didn't mind."

I do like the universe, although I think my favorite book by them is probably The Edge. I didn't love the rest of that series, but I loved that first one. Some of the Kate Daniels books were awesome too.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments The Kate Daniels books are a bit too predictable to me, but I do love them!

The Edge is great!

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Clean Sweep (other topics)