CLEAN Roleplays discussion

Old Roleplays > Sherlock Holmes Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy, call me crazy and be done with it. (new)

Lizzy | 2586 comments Mod
((its olden times london, kay?))

message 2: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 65 comments ((YESH!))

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Master of the Voices (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 448 comments Mod
Leah walked down the street, her hands in the pockets of her coat.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (annakeen31) Miscey hummed lightly to herself as she made her way through the packed street. Her eyes carefully searching for a jingling pocket, her hands twitching to begin. There!

message 5: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Master of the Voices (new)

Leah suddenly got the feeling she was being watched. She looked around but didn't see anyone.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (annakeen31) She casually bummed into the person. "Oops I'm sorry." ((my character bumped into Leah))

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Master of the Voices (new)

"Oh, sorry. My fault. I, um, wasn't paying attention."

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (annakeen31) "Oh no, it was my fault really." Her hand grabbed her bag and started running.

message 9: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Master of the Voices (new)

Leah blinked, completely not expecting that. Then she realized what happened and started chasing after.

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna (annakeen31) Her feet moved nimbly through the crowd but just as she was about to disapear completely somebody grabbed her hand...

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Master of the Voices (new)

"What do you think you're doing?" Leah said harshly, yanking back on the girl's hand to stop her from running any further.