Contemporary Lovers discussion

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
This topic is about Isla and the Happily Ever After
August - Stephanie Perkins > Guest Booktuber for Isla and the Happily Ever After

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (last edited Sep 01, 2014 08:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 68 comments Mod
Hey guys, so the title says it all. This is the guest booktuber form for the liveshow for Isla and the Happily Ever After as well as Stephanie Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. If you are interested then comment below along with your book tube channel. Only two rules are:

1. Must be an active booktuber
2. Have read or re-read the book during the read along

It's ok if you didn't like it or thought it was ok or loved it! We just want a good discussion :)

We are collaborating with Daniella from DaniellaBooks so this will be a five people liveshow!

The date of the liveshow is still TBA and the time will be chosen after the guestbooktuber has been randomly picked.

This thread closes on the 25th of the month.

Emmanuel (emdawgreads) | 5 comments Hey guys!

I just finished Isla like two days ago and completely forgot you guys had this feature!
I was just wondering, if everything isn't already set in stone, whether I'd be able to join in on the liveshow, I think the book could make for a really interesting discussion!

Oh and I'm Emdawg Reads on Youtube!

Megan (Book Birds) (book_birds) | 1 comments Hey guys!
My name's Megan and I'm a Scottish booktuber who'd absolutely love to join the liveshow! I've read and loved Isla and would love to discuss it :-)
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBookB...

message 4: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 68 comments Mod
Hey guys, the guestbooktuber thread closes on the 25th of each month. Please sign up for it earlier! :)