What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > MM romance- human and wolf shifter grew up together, fought a lot, human went away to college, wolf shifter came for some reason and when door opened realized they were mates

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Foretta (new)

Foretta | 1 comments I first saw this book and read the blurb and excerpt on aRE. I thought I put it in my wishlist but I guess I didn't. I have been trying to figure out what the book was for years. It has stuck in my head. I can't remember exactly what it was about but here is what I do remember.

The human grew up with the shifters and was best friends with I think a girl. When they were younger the brother (a wolf shifter) broke or hurt the humans males arm. The human eventually went away to college I think on the east coast. For some reason he was needed to go back home so the male shifter (the brother of the bff) went to tell him (the human) that he needed to come home. When the door opened he realized that the human was his mate (I think they were too young to realize it before). Either something he said or did clued the human into the fact they were mates. Neither were happy. That's where the excerpt ended. It sounded really good. I don't remember the blurb but the excerpt has nagged me for years. I would love any suggestions that might fit this book. Thanks in advance

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jun 29, 2018 04:48PM) (new)

Kris | 36588 comments Mod
A guess - Devotion by Grace R. Duncan?

Foretta, around what year did you see this book?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40648 comments Mod
Foretta, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Devotion (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Grace R. Duncan (other topics)