Contemporary Lovers discussion

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
This topic is about Anna and the French Kiss
August - Stephanie Perkins > Anna and the French Kiss Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 68 comments Mod
This is for the first week of the #ReadPerkins read along! just discuss the book, the characters, or whatever you want to say about Anna and the French Kiss. This is the spoiler discussion for the whole book!

Amanda Rosa (AmandaRosa15) | 1 comments I just have to say that I loved that book, it's one of my favorites book, I think most of teenagers girls could feel identified with Anna...

message 3: by Rebecca (last edited Aug 04, 2014 06:43PM) (new)

Rebecca (rebeccabec) I picked this book up yesterday and couldn't but it down till I was finished (3am). I feel like I missed a whole lot of stuff because I was reading too fast haha. I was so mad at St Clair though - so much cheating!

Savannah (sarcasmpotato) I read this about two and a half years ago and I also feel like I missed a lot of stuff because I read it so fast. Rereading it, is going to be an interesting experience because I have grown as a person since reading it.

message 5: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay | 68 comments Mod
I recently re-read this for the fourth time or so and I SAVORED it. It was SO SO GOOD. Even better than the first three times that i've read it <3

Nadège Loved the book! Couldn't put it down. Would definitely like to reread it

Giselle (itsmegiselle) | 32 comments Mod
Ahh I loved this one. It was super cute and I loved the setting. St. Clair is one funny love interest and also adorable. I found her describing him "beautiful" to be really annoying..It was too much at one point that I even stopped counting. Ah well