Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading June 18?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2122 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Spring For Me by Raleigh Ruebins.

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments I finished an arc of Do Not Respond from a new author to me, M.R. Field, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm currently reading Jock Row. I'm not a huge fan of NA or YA but I am a fan of Sara Ney's writing style. So far, so good.

Up next, it will either be the Lucy Parker one I've already bought or maybe The Kiss Quotient. Decisions, decisions.

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I finished an arc of Do Not Respond from a new author to me, M.R. Field, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm currently reading Jock Row. I'm not a huge fan of NA or YA but..."

OMG Stacy! I liked both those books! decisions decisions!

I've just finished The Kiss Quotient and am now waiting for Wicked and the Wallflower Sarah MacLean that is being released tomorrow

message 4: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I finished an arc of Do Not Respond from a new author to me, M.R. Field, and I really enjoyed it.

I'm currently reading Jock Row. I'm not a ..."

Well, that's not helping me make a decision. 😂

I'll need a report on Wicked and the Wallflower too, please.

message 5: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Lol ok I would go Making up first - because I LOVE that series. The third book has a slightly different flavour as Trix is still dealing with confidence issues thanks to her emotionally abusive ex!!! So a bit different from the first two heroines who were self confident but no less enjoyable!

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Lol ok I would go Making up first - because I LOVE that series. The third book has a slightly different flavour as Trix is still dealing with confidence issues thanks to her emotionally abusive ex!..."

Sweet. I have one sitting on my Kindle ready to go. :-)

message 7: by Irisheyes (last edited Jun 18, 2018 07:46PM) (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments I enjoyed Lorraine Heath's Beyond Scandal and Desire and am looking forward to the others in this series.

Then I moved on to Making Up by Lucy Parker. I really liked that one, Stacey! I didn't think I would just because Trixie didn't really wow me in the last book, but I was wrong. I should also add that it has one of the best Epilogues I've read in a long, long time! Extra points for that because I LOVE Epilogues.

Next up was Operation Cinderella by Hope Tarr. Another one I was kind of iffy on. I tried Hope Tarr a long time ago and she just didn't click. The blurb for this one sounded really good, though, so I took a chance and I liked it a lot.

Now I'm slowly savoring Resurrection by Karina Bliss. I'm reading it a little at a time trying to make it last. Hahaha

message 8: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Irisheyes wrote: "I enjoyed Lorraine Heath's Beyond Scandal and Desire and am looking forward to the others in this series.

Then I moved on to Making Up by Lucy Parker. I really lik..."

I have GOT to read Lucy Parker. Her books are calling my name.

message 9: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Whoa!!! Hold the phone!! You still need to read the first two??? Start reading already!!!!!!!!! Lol

message 10: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Whoa!!! Hold the phone!! You still need to read the first two??? Start reading already!!!!!!!!! Lol"

Yes, yes, I'll read them in order. ;-)

message 11: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Whoa!!! Hold the phone!! You still need to read the first two??? Start reading already!!!!!!!!! Lol"

Yes, yes, I'll read them in order. ;-)"

Just finished Wicked and the Wallflower....I loved it.
How goes Richard and Lainie???

message 12: by Stacey (last edited Jun 21, 2018 02:42AM) (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Whoa!!! Hold the phone!! You still need to read the first two??? Start reading already!!!!!!!!! Lol"

Yes, yes, I'll read them in order. ;-)"

Just finishe..."

Ummm...I kind of got sucked into The Kiss Quotient and have only managed to start it. I'll hopefully have lots more reading time over the weekend. :-)

Yay on Wicked and the Wallflower.

message 13: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments The Kiss quotient is awesome too so will forgive you hahahahaha